Post Your Screenshots!

Loving my first Oortmas! :blue_heart:

28 Likes

Just been exploring the beautiful sanctum by @Mittekemuis;

15 Likes

Now I can’t take credit for that. This was a gift from a secret OortElf and I agree it is beautiful :slight_smile:

9 Likes

:open_mouth::rofl:

9 Likes

Giant Hopper thermal core!

1 Like

Paid a visit to @Trickyy90’s extremely beautiful place, Melissa Majoria! :smiley:

15 Likes

seginiakai—obsidian isle

22 Likes

Latest RNG result.
guess i pop few more.

2 rng rolls
results

6 Likes

I was wondering how you got rid of that mantle below the sanctum.

3 Likes

You clearly are RNJesus himself Buugi. What ratio of correct gleam to wrong gleam did you use for those?

2 Likes

I had like 2 bright yellows at time there.

Orange i had 5.

So i filled rest with like 2-3 different gleams

heres this mornings lottos hehe

10 Likes

Wildstock Federation Guild Hall, Cephonex Merika - very pretty build!! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Love the atmosphere of the dodge bombs arena @Orrian It feels like a football ground a few hours before the game starts :joy:

9 Likes

13 Likes

A bit of progress in Japanito on Kada I

1 Like

Love the Asian inspired build theme! It’s one of my long time favorite styles, but I can never pull it off my self! /respect!

1 Like

Thank ya thank ya. Lots of plans in the works. Including a shinobi arena for bomb-war (ninjutsu) chunin exams

2 Likes

I’ve meant to share these for a while, but not really gotten around to doing it. Work by the VERY talented @SolFall Can be found in the Illuminoorti HQ on Biitula. It’s still a WIP, but it’s worth showing off I feel!
It’s massive size makes it a bit of a challenge to Screen shot, so I’m happy to share coordinates to anybody who wishes to visit in person!
(shared with prior permission from owner)

47 Likes

Oh yes I’ve been there plenty of times! Love the floating Buddha! Was tempted to subcontract out a Buddha for my guild hall lol

2 Likes

How beautiful! :heart_eyes: I’ll pay a visit soon!!

3 Likes