Post Your Screenshots!

Love the atmosphere of the dodge bombs arena @Orrian It feels like a football ground a few hours before the game starts :joy:

9 Likes

13 Likes

A bit of progress in Japanito on Kada I

1 Like

Love the Asian inspired build theme! It’s one of my long time favorite styles, but I can never pull it off my self! /respect!

1 Like

Thank ya thank ya. Lots of plans in the works. Including a shinobi arena for bomb-war (ninjutsu) chunin exams

2 Likes

I’ve meant to share these for a while, but not really gotten around to doing it. Work by the VERY talented @SolFall Can be found in the Illuminoorti HQ on Biitula. It’s still a WIP, but it’s worth showing off I feel!
It’s massive size makes it a bit of a challenge to Screen shot, so I’m happy to share coordinates to anybody who wishes to visit in person!
(shared with prior permission from owner)

47 Likes

Oh yes I’ve been there plenty of times! Love the floating Buddha! Was tempted to subcontract out a Buddha for my guild hall lol

2 Likes

How beautiful! :heart_eyes: I’ll pay a visit soon!!

3 Likes

building a… tower?. wtf.

4 Likes

Thanks glad you enjoy :slight_smile:. Any idea why police are everywhere?

1 Like

Pompey vs Scummers match is on… could get messy :soccer:

2 Likes

:scream: perpetually a WIP

6 Likes

Looks awesome. Was there the other day and got screen shots too. Great work.

2 Likes

Room inside the Love Star, and the new steps leading up-to it.

17 Likes

Here’s some exciting hallway shots.

28 Likes

I did some landscaping around the side of the build…

… I think it turned out all white :laughing:

26 Likes

Meteor + snow = beauty

10 Likes

a nice shot of ppl jumping and propelling off a cliff into the lake during tonight hunt

4 Likes

Stunning tree on Biitula, great work, whoever created this one! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

When it turns out all white I wish it would temporarily freeze water also. Would give it that extra touch.

1 Like