Post Your Screenshots!

When it turns out all white I wish it would temporarily freeze water also. Would give it that extra touch.

1 Like

Ooo I know where that’s at. Last time I went there tho it wasn’t that far along. Looks awesome

Just a couple new storage rooms. :slight_smile: The one in the first two will be for exoworlds - figure using a chest will give me more space for each, a lot more space efficient. I love filigree as flooring. :smiley:

13 Likes

Nice work Paka, colorful :boundless: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley:

@Apt is getting quite big headed these days… :man_facepalming:

27 Likes

Little known fact. @Apt killed his Oortian mother upon birth and was raised be wildstocks.

7 Likes

You’ve been playing too much Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order when you see this when going back to Boundless :

6 Likes

well, I do have the manners of a goat

3 Likes

Just kickin’ it :rofl:

19 Likes

My first mass craft of twinkles done

And had enough red canes left over to make a few Oortmas Oorty dolls… will be making more of these for sure!

11 Likes

Wish they had stockings on thier feet too. Like hopper, spitter,wildstock designs we got on the scarfs

snowball fight night

7 Likes

Looks like blood was spilt in that snowball fight

1 Like

My tree farm working a treat, gotta get those logs on the fire this Oortmas! :fire::snowflake:

15 Likes

Is this open for public? Asking for a friend…

4 Likes

Of course! :slight_smile: Just search for Sap in the Knowledge Tab on the Planet ‘Arie’ and you’ll see my farm.

Or you can do a string of portals… TNT -> Antar VI -> Pyrrohocus(?) Estate -> Ovis -> Jump down and go through the nearest portal…

When get get my base up and running, i’ll make it easier to get to :joy:

**Have changed portals so it’s now through ‘Ovis Refgar’ portal at Pyrr Estate - will set up a farm hub soon :tm: tho

5 Likes

Built this Tardis at @Jaidic ‘s place on Nork.

14 Likes

First steps in creative.

13 Likes

I can not live up to this awesomeness… My lotus and red/blue garden pale in comparison.
Can i just live here? under the shadow of the buddha?