Post Your Screenshots!

@DKPuncherello 's cactuar

Lasaina cathedral

13 Likes

This guy was hanging out feeling like Oortmas on the new Exo this morning.

13 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

that made me smile. Loving it!

24 Likes

So I have officially given up on trying to build anything other the square and rectangle rooms. This just puts me to shame. DARN YOU @georgegroeg!!!

This is my big empty room:

And here is the real work of art:

21 Likes

Lol. Come on now. If you ever want any help or any general tips feel free to ask. A lot of what I build has to do with making an interesting layout out then duplicating it(machine room). A lot of time I’ll make something that fits in one plot so I can use the plot lines to space everything evenly(hallways with the pipes)Then after go in and add smaller details to make it a bit more random.
Thanks for the praise. But don’t give up and just build rectangles. Lol.

10 Likes

Is it only me or does anyone else see a tiger on that snapshot?

Great advice, but I do shudder to think of the carbon footprint. I’m sure @Vanqu1sher must be noticing Alnitans Icecaps melting by now! :mask:

(Great advice seriously, and will try to implement!)

3 Likes

Lol. There’s little to no pollution caused by my build. 100% clean energy. I dare you to prove me otherwise. But don’t actually look. And my math and science are all correct. :flushed:

2 Likes

As long as the power draw of your flux capacitor doesnt exceed 1.21 gigawatts the population should be safe.

2 Likes

Uuuuhh… 1.21 gigawatts you say… I think we might have a problem here. I’m going to have to ask all residents to vacate the planet until further notice.

2 Likes

Just opened my Christmas present…

And this was inside, thanks Quazel er I mean Santa.

6 Likes

Yeah, he moved in and the everything went to hell. Icecaps melting, the whole lot. lol :laughing:

4 Likes

Looks like it’s time to start that boycot on all Georgio Oortmani products.

And then again, it would seem the problem has solved itself.

What did I tell you @georgegroeg?.. always fill the reactor first with resin and then add the petrolim, never ever add the petrolim to the resin! It’s basic alchemy man!

4 Likes

NEW EXO: Prefsbelta Aqua - Accessible from Circarpous 1

5 Likes

Oh the irony haha

2 Likes

‘Prefsbelta’ might translate into “totally f’ing not” :thinking:

6 Likes

Circarpous I is now officially my favorite planet (so far).

Perfect place for a second outpost!

9 Likes

EDIT before the post below: just saw it’s exo… guess the devs made it? Still lore-worthy lol… sick work by Devs!

SICK dude. I’m sure it looks best at night as a silhouette, but got any shots of it during the day? That’s lore-worthy.

2 Likes