Post Your Screenshots!

Add in some umbris blocks & you’ll have tic-tac-toe :laughing:

8 Likes

That just makes me think a community game can be made doing tic tac toe

3 Likes

Goovernor got himself a house - finally.
Interior still to be finished, but the shell is more or less ready (can tweak lighting and such).

12 Likes

Misc. screenshots
Side note: I seem to be a meteor magnet today. They almost keep falling on me XD

6 Likes

9 Likes

Sunday morning wander took me to 10th Heaven, Antar VI - love this place, beautiful work!! :heart_eyes:

23 Likes

Those are looking awesome !

1 Like

They look great , my latest is an attempt at designing a future "Houchus Habitat "

12 Likes

oh wow. That is a gem you found there!

1 Like

The Tower of Power is now The Towers of Power.

23 Likes

I really like the look of your tower !!

1 Like

Thanks. The old tower is getting a face lift as well.

Boundless now has 3D fonts :star_struck::laughing:

10 Likes

19 Likes

beautifully composed shots.
that golden hour in-game is more like the golden 1/2 second…would be nice if the devs could make that last a few minutes at least…the worlds look at their best during the very short time.
Lost count number of times I’ve tried to scramble into position to grab a good shot, with the sun rising or setting, and I’ll fall off the mountain or start getting attacked by the local wildlife :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Yes, you are so right…there is a short period of time in each day/night cycle that is a “sweet spot” for certain lighting conditions.

Sometimes those mobs are like little snipers - they get ya no matter how high up or hidden you are lol

1 Like

12 Likes

11 Likes

A couple more shots. Still need to change the roof and a few other things on the old tower.

16 Likes

7 Likes