Post Your Screenshots!

15 Likes

what are the mats they used in the walls. That’s a great build.

Axon Science Ministry’s Planetary Power Facility… Phase Alpha is complete… when the remaining phases are complete (many more to go all the way to Phase Zeta!) this facility will power the nation of Axon and its allies on the entire planet! The facility actually is said to be tapping into the molten core of the very center of the planet…

4 Likes

From squach hunt!

13 Likes

All those squiddies trying to protect their poor pineapple. Looks like it was a lot of fun!

8 Likes

These long range grapples are amazing, look what I caught!

24 Likes

what the heck lol

1 Like

Might take a while to wind it in.

1 Like

Oh boy! I’m not impressed, planets are HUGE targets. :wink:

2 Likes

get another player to reel it in a few blinksecs another direction and it’ll replace Circa as the center of the universe

5 Likes

… No… =(

19 Likes

I’m a sucker for voxel eye candy & little details :heart_eyes:

Screenshot%20(6177)

16 Likes

More WIP …
… Outside diagonal staircase almost done.
But now I am going to take a nap :boundless:

10 Likes

The building inspector look suspicious…

14 Likes

Goes shopping :shopping_cart: for something specific, sees purdy :sparkles::sparkles: things :eyes: and gets side-tracked for an hour…

This is solid black marble :point_down::point_down::point_down::dizzy_face:

I believe this entire place is called La Familia :blush:

18 Likes

Oh wow, I’m lost for words :heart_eyes:

What a gorgeous place!

4 Likes

A few morning shots at TNT… take the time on your journey through to stop and smell the Spineflowers! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Couple shots of the new chateau and upcoming food and brew shop in Grimora on Ceph. With a shot of the current hunt on Bessie

11 Likes

Went to look at some windows that @AeneaGames built at the Nova Golda Market on Trung…

I love the warm orange glow of the large building & I think the window style = winner winner!

19 Likes

:blush: :blush:

Thank you!

And yes, I love the hidden light effect! Also a reason I like to use double layered walls, I chiseled half of it away at the bottom edges and there’s gleam underneath :slight_smile:
(and of course around the windows)

Still need to grab some more Ceph Merika wood and finish the floors, then come up with a bottom floor I like and finish closing up the roof which I kinda forgot, lol, oh and stairs and an actual inside would be neat as well.

I’m just such a slow builder, you have no idea thru how many iterations of this building I went! Haha

5 Likes