6 Likes

Anyone else want to negotiate?

2 Likes

Well done guys give us more :laughing:

5 Likes

oh now I really gotta finish my Globe Theater

2 Likes

Well now you really really gotta finish it because I’m intrigued :wink:

Dupix and I have discussed the fun factor of working with the limitations of the game in recreating scenes like this, and in creating new material like I’m [gradually] working on. Stage acting has similar limitations. I’m beaming right now imagining Oortian Shakespeare with all the emotes and items! Lava curtain between scenes to change the set. Using emojis for backgrounds and plenty of other effects. Crowd applause… and throwing lovestruck bouquets on stage at the end. That would be a ton of fun and would make for a pretty amazing video.

On the topic of Shakespeare and emoting… who has figured out the fastest way to die in game? For recorded videos I’m thinking of slapping a lava block down to kill the actor alt whenever I need someone to be sleeping, or if they need to be shown dying/passing out they can swing a gem tool around until they’re about to starve before recording. Neither would work for a live performance.

Anyway, great work again Dup! This one was a lot more of a learning experience than the first :+1:

6 Likes

Noted; it’ll very likely be on Tana VII ;D

1 Like