Total players & forum readers count

I’m kinda curious who plays or just watches the forums
here’s a small poll and vote accordingly.
also would like to see how many players roughly play still on PC & PS4
nothing more to say really, its straight forward

Note: Multi vote possible

• Just browsing the forums
  • Playing the game & forum
  • Playing on PS4
  • Playing on PC

0 voters

2 Likes

Play time has dropped drastically for me lately. Been using some of this season’s boundless-burnout to catch up on other games and work.
Still chose all 4 options though :woman_shrugging:

“playing the game & forum”

does that mean play the game and regularly visit the forum? Because everyone in the PC and PlayStation categories visited the forum and saw the poll.

as in visiting forum and playing and not just visiting the forums :slight_smile:
there’s no point to add playing the game but not visiting the forum, how else they gonna vote? xD

6 Likes

Tbh forum lately is kind of become low priority…
Don’t post as much anymore at times feels like a repeat. (Doesn’t mean I don’t look at most of the topics and posts)

Game time is cut in half (at least) because of irl stuff.

But hey still here :wink:

2 Likes

Currently I am not playing much, between work, other games and lack of motivation to play this game, I only connect 3 or 4 hours a week. I keep checking the forum from time to time to find out what’s new in the new update and I reply to some fanboys from time to time.

PS: just ignore my english :joy:

Still playing, but the last few days I’ve been playing some other stuff.

Still playing and watching Forum

Still playing but not as much lately but that’s only because it keeps crashing on my pc, at the moment I’m just logging in on my laptop to fuel portals and top up any shop stands if needed.

I definitely am doing both since I have to either restock glass or make something else to sell

1 Like