Town not aligning with city

Yes sir. Those ones.

Thanks for confirming. Letā€™s recap the information so far (Feel free to correct me if any of the following are wrong):

• The game recognises the settlement here (where the beacon is called THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY and is owned by Powerman) as being part of NOMAD DISTRICT (Town), but you want it to be part of FIREBORNNOMADS (Great City)
  • The beacon is aligned to a guild, but nothing changes and is still listed at being part of a town.
  • Those other buildings (called New Korvus Prime and owned by DalSheron) are part of the great city.

If New Korvus Prime is aligned to the guild that it part of the great city, then is THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY also aligned to that same guild too?

Edit: Additionally, how does the prestige between these two compare?

Iā€™m so confused here. Why is the town owned by powerman not connection with the great city? Dal HAD the issue until hamma ( next to dal ) aligned with Powerman. BUT in this case with me and Powerman it will not work.

Hi Vdragon. Any word to why this is happening? :). Oh great update coming by the way. Love the new stuff in testing.

Also MY beacon that is touching his say in the settlement details it bridges two or more settlements. I donā€™t really understand what this does. I have two major plots systems with one character. Can we move them all to one beacon? @james.

Thatā€™s what I asked you about first. You either need to add or remove plots on that beacon. It doesnā€™t have enough plots connecting to one of the beacons. You should be able to find it using the debug menu. Iā€™m not sure how to do that part tho as Iā€™m a PS4 player. @host or @majorvex may be able to help you

Just a few blocks west of everything is this broken road area

This last plot or two, might also be causing an issueā€¦

and parts of this ā€œroadā€ to your east

2 Likes

Side noteā€¦ I guess all of the beacons/town/areas named Kill Em All, Murder, Killjoy etc is suppose to be a Purge joke? :thinking:

Just wanted to quote the questions I asked in the previous post:

Particularly the second question. Is there a difference in prestige? Also, see the comment from @FireAngelDth about plots.

Yes, there are quite a few road plots here.

2 Likes

It means your beacon is connecting multiple, separate >10k prestige areas, with road plots in between. As a beacon can only be part of one settlement, it messes things up and the beacon becomes confused.

1 Like

That is annoying.

If you have ā€œbridging two settlementsā€ on your beaconā€¦those single rows of red plots will need to be fixed 1st or nothing will work.

1 Like

Yeah I removed the East ones. Just noticed two major builds are gone friends wanted a road to. Still nothing so maybe now the other one ā€¦

Fixed it! So now I have a better understanding how this systems works. Thank guys. Major, you were the biggest help with the locations! I went right to the two spots, removed some in one area and plotted a lot more in the other.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad you were able to get it fixed :+1:t3::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Thread can be locked. Thanks @lucadeltodecso

I think this thread has run itā€™s course for now. @vdragon Iā€™ll leave it up to you to reopen if you need to do anything support wise.