Trade (real) paintings for in-game help! Anyone?

I had to quit 16 hr/day Boundless sessions cold turkey in 2018. I was sad to leave, so I made paintings using the color schemes found on various planets. https://youtu.be/pNpgFg1carI

I started playing again a few weeks ago. I love this game so much. If anyone is interested, I’d love to trade planet-inspired paintings for in game items, coin, help with designing a build, etc. It would be good to break up my 16 hr/day sessions with messy painting.

So happy to be back! Shoot me a message if you are interested!

Tubio!! :wave:

14 Likes

Lol, hey neighbor! These paintings are exquisite btw!!!

1 Like

I must have Biitula. DM me your price.

2 Likes

Thank you. :blush: You’re on Maryx by me? I have been neglecting my place on Maryx for a new one across from the TNT resource hub. I cleared a lot of space for a forest village and made a waterfall. So many things I want to build! See you soon! (steam is down now, it appears…)

1 Like

Sweet! It is only an in-game price :slight_smile: I will send a DM with ideas.

1 Like

Really nice pours!

I’d be interested in Tana

Potentially Eresho and Kada too, since you’d have to ship them

I played with pours a while ago and had the worst problems with dust and lint :confused: even though I had a clean workspace and used to dry my pours under overturned plastic containers

1 Like

Thank you! That is awesome. I will have to go look at the colors on those planets! That is strange about the dust and lint since you are using the plastic. Every now and then I have had some poor bug land in a painting, but they generally dry smooth. I have lacked motivation to paint over the past paralyzing months, but this project excites me. I will shoot you a DM. Hope to see you in game soon! (steam is down or something!!)

1 Like
2 Likes

Honestly, if you want stuff in order to start building again i’m happy to give ya a bunch of coin/tools for free so you can get started.

I feel the paintings are too valuable to give away for mere in-game items, but that’s just me.

1 Like

That is really kind. Thank you. It is weird, though. I want to trade. I think it is because I don’t have much of value to offer in game and this point, so it is worth it to me to help get me started. I make these paintings as therapy, and this type of trade would force some balance into my life (so I don’t have to quit cold turkey in 3 weeks). I would burn out long before I could afford large quantities of exo gleam or do half the things I want to do.

Ill give you stuff for boori. I remember your Vidio’s. They were great!!

1 Like

Absolutely nailed the biitula feel, imo!

1 Like

:partying_face: Awesome and thank you! I have had little motivation to paint or video, so this is just a good strategy. I will send you a DM. My characters are Refgar and Iona.

1 Like

Those colors were intimidating! I was nervous about them. That is what is fun about this project. The color palette is set. You just go with it. Thank you.

1 Like

That’s so cool… I hope you make videos of others you do!

1 Like

Very interesting. I didn’t expect it to turn out so interesting looking just from pouring from a cup. I wonder what a place like Sochaltin I would look like. Very unsure with all the bluish rocks and brownish colors it has.

1 Like

I remember your paintings perfectly! Glad to see you back, any paintings left @Iona?

1 Like

Im the real partypooper here and say this is a bit grey area.
Changing irl stuff to ingame stuff.

3 Likes

I am going to use the flag for the first time :rofl:

1 Like

I thought the same thing at first, but given that it’s boundless related art I think it’s ok

I still want an oorty doll :blush: will pay real or fake money for it

1 Like