Trade (real) paintings for in-game help! Anyone?

I must have Biitula. DM me your price.

2 Likes

Thank you. :blush: You’re on Maryx by me? I have been neglecting my place on Maryx for a new one across from the TNT resource hub. I cleared a lot of space for a forest village and made a waterfall. So many things I want to build! See you soon! (steam is down now, it appears…)

1 Like

Sweet! It is only an in-game price :slight_smile: I will send a DM with ideas.

1 Like

Really nice pours!

I’d be interested in Tana

Potentially Eresho and Kada too, since you’d have to ship them

I played with pours a while ago and had the worst problems with dust and lint :confused: even though I had a clean workspace and used to dry my pours under overturned plastic containers

1 Like

Thank you! That is awesome. I will have to go look at the colors on those planets! That is strange about the dust and lint since you are using the plastic. Every now and then I have had some poor bug land in a painting, but they generally dry smooth. I have lacked motivation to paint over the past paralyzing months, but this project excites me. I will shoot you a DM. Hope to see you in game soon! (steam is down or something!!)

1 Like
2 Likes

Honestly, if you want stuff in order to start building again i’m happy to give ya a bunch of coin/tools for free so you can get started.

I feel the paintings are too valuable to give away for mere in-game items, but that’s just me.

1 Like

That is really kind. Thank you. It is weird, though. I want to trade. I think it is because I don’t have much of value to offer in game and this point, so it is worth it to me to help get me started. I make these paintings as therapy, and this type of trade would force some balance into my life (so I don’t have to quit cold turkey in 3 weeks). I would burn out long before I could afford large quantities of exo gleam or do half the things I want to do.

Ill give you stuff for boori. I remember your Vidio’s. They were great!!

1 Like

Absolutely nailed the biitula feel, imo!

1 Like

:partying_face: Awesome and thank you! I have had little motivation to paint or video, so this is just a good strategy. I will send you a DM. My characters are Refgar and Iona.

1 Like

Those colors were intimidating! I was nervous about them. That is what is fun about this project. The color palette is set. You just go with it. Thank you.

1 Like

That’s so cool… I hope you make videos of others you do!

1 Like

Very interesting. I didn’t expect it to turn out so interesting looking just from pouring from a cup. I wonder what a place like Sochaltin I would look like. Very unsure with all the bluish rocks and brownish colors it has.

1 Like

I remember your paintings perfectly! Glad to see you back, any paintings left @Iona?

1 Like

Im the real partypooper here and say this is a bit grey area.
Changing irl stuff to ingame stuff.

3 Likes

I am going to use the flag for the first time :rofl:

1 Like

I thought the same thing at first, but given that it’s boundless related art I think it’s ok

I still want an oorty doll :blush: will pay real or fake money for it

1 Like

I remember your excellent paintings, but I’m sorry, this would be in violation of the Boundless EULA. Section 13: Boundless Features.

13.11 It is a further condition and fundamental term of this EULA and your use of Boundless that you may not and must not buy, sell, barter, swap, exchange, trade, lend, rent or otherwise deal in any way with other aspect of Boundless including your Boundless account, password or username.