Trade the Gleambow!

Have you tried sending him a PM?

Edit: nvm he beat me to it, haha!

1 Like

Still i do gleam trading in PMs :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i am still looking for bright mustard (140) and bright yellow (142) :smiley:

Baskets in Auridon (Portals in Alu-Tech, Coinland and Pyrrhocoris estate) :wink:

Any Luminous Green anyone?

Buying green and vivid green

I got 14 and 15 of those, but I’d prefer to trade them for another colors if possible

any amount of any of these
68 deep violet
78 red
91 green
218 vivid greenw
97 orange
94 tan
222 vivid mustard
255 luminous yellow
220 vivid lime
214 vivid teal
202 vivid turquoise
235 deep blue

okey, i have to look which color i have. You can have them all.

Are any of you interested in refined gleambow gleam?

May use few, which colors u have? (i still prefer the raw gleam)

Looking for any number of these.
74 fuchsia
77 cherry
90 mint
102 ashen taupe
237 strong cobalt
243 shadow green
250 shadow violet

One of each will do to complete my collection.

I’m not sure which I have, I’ll post my gleam colors later. I didn’t realize how nice the unrefined gleam looks, I just refined it all trying to use it for more prestige, but now that I know people prefer raw gleam I’ll keep it raw in the future.

1 Like

Do you have any of these?

Green
Vivid green
Bright green
Turqoise
Lumi Turqoise

So we can trade them for the ones you need?

Let me go look I’m unorganized so give me a bit o time

1 Like

I can part with 4 bright green and one turquoise just got to find em in my stash

cool i have all of those u need just pm me when you see what you have exactly so we can make a deal

I found 4 bright green and 1 turquoise

Where do you want to meet to trade

if anyone has luminous yellow gleam I’m in the market in buying 100pcs over all 1000c each…
Have a request basket in gyosha mall lot 9 behind biitula hub chop shop… or pm and we can do it in person :slight_smile:

Which code is correct ?, the one of the mod that tells me that black is number 1 or that of the printable page and the other web resources (spreadsheet) that says that black is number 0. It happens in some colors , which do not match both code lists.

Black is officially colour #1 in game. Colours are numbered 1 - 255. A request basket will tell you the colour number of any item even without the tooltip mod.

1 Like