Trade the Gleambow!

Okay, Gleambow-Meisters!

We only have a few days of event time left. Personally, I’m going for all 255 of everything this time around. Instead of creating a dozen topics of “looking for this” and “buying that,” I figured I’d create a Topic for everything gleambow.

IMG_0536

If you’re serious about completing your individual collections, this thread is for you. Goodluck completing your gleambows, everyone!

Let’s get busy!! :rainbow::sparkles::unicorn:

IMG_0540

Edit: Rules? Who needs em… Revel in chaos!

13 Likes

I need these colors if anyone wants to trade :smiley:

EDIT: After more sorting and some trading these are the ones I need

Colour
182 Cool Grey
217 Vivid Mint
221 Vivid Yellow
241 Strong Turquoise
4 Likes

so I marked all perma (blue) and exo (red) gleam colors on a printer friendly version of the sheet that most of us are using.
the list is up to date to the best of my knowledge (thanks @Fante)
thought it could be useful to some
(if you see any mistake, please do let me know)

5 Likes

We have a Gleam Trade channel.

3 Likes

I assume these are gleam colours you’re looking for? I should be able to help you cross quite a few of these off your list. I’m still sorting thru my other items at the moment, but I’ll check what I have here in a bit once I get my first trading list ready. At a quick glance I already spotted a couple normal/exo colours, so if you need those for your collection no trade is necessary! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Yes those are the one missing, I will be updating the list. I just got a couple more.

2 Likes

I’m strictly buying around 80 of:

#194 Luminous Green

willing to pay upto 1250c each
They is currently a basket in “Buying All Gleam” which is located in Eresho, portal from DK Tree West Side Top Floor

2 Likes

Updated my list

2 Likes

@anon69675157 if need anything let me know and I’ll see what have to help with non gleam collection :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would like to exchange the gleam colors below to any other color of gleam:
Bright yellow
Stale Tan
Pure Fuchsia
Deep cerulean
Oxide blue

Cheers,
Choc

2 Likes

Hey @OubyDouby

Were you looking to get those colours or trade them for something else? If you need those, I may be able to help.

3 Likes

If you want to get those colors we may be able to trade.

2 Likes

so I sorted all my gleam and put the extra blocks in the stands. I’ll trade gleam for gleam, colors I want are listed on the wall
go to ‘Pyrrhocoris estate’ from: DK’s tree, TNT hub, UGnet shopping
through the ‘workshop’ portal and then turn left and go upstairs

7 Likes

No rose gleam ( ;.; )

2 Likes

Trade the gleambow trade trade the gleambow gleambow.

2 Likes

Looking to buy 100 pcs of Luminous Yellow Gleam for 1000c each

Trading all sort of gleambow blocks in all colors you can check my display at my shop in Legendville mall
Legatus corp. portal from the mall front

If you want to trade any, just pm me from a letter box, here or on discord [LC]Galenika#6631
I can sell them also, but hand trade, if you want to buy them at 5000c be my guest :stuck_out_tongue:

For gleam, i only speak in pm, i have every color there is its just how many im willing to trade/sell

Sorry for a long post :slight_smile:
EDIT: All the block are divided in few stands, its not only the colors you see in the pics.

1 Like

@anon69675157,
trading has my preference. I’ll probably be online in 3hrs from now (from 19:00 UTC onwards for around 2 hrs) so we can meet. If you have another idea, let me know.

Rose gleam?

1 Like

ofc :slight_smile: i can part with 6