Trading anything I find (my continuing stash) for Better tools and possibly fancy blocks

Edit: not selling anymore, found shops. :]

Respeced my 3rd and last time after testing builds am have picked to just work on my plots, i like making big areas, lol. I’m not putting a single point crafting or hunting since crafting requires hunting anyway . blah blah

But I’m getting an overabundance of extra stuff i pick up around my area, im on level one raxxa planet wee bit south of the capital

My ign is Arken I just logged out and minds all messed up because I think ive been logged in 30 hours but plants, anything extra coming from tree,sand,rocks, basically. Tomorrow im gonna break my craft stations cause im gonna have dreams of a warehouse of storage blocks falling on my head and items pouring out all over by corpse and the warehouse collapsing.

Basically I just need to trade this stuff for tools of all levels and/or fancy looking blocks. My themes dark, my base is a dark tower with a lot of floral and stairways (im new but its all i work on ) Thank you

I can be on tomorrow night (assuming you play during this time since this is when you posted). My name is Fiffer in game. I have tools of most levels (no exo tools yet sadly), let me know which kinds you were thinking of and we can setup some kind of trade :slight_smile:

Of course if someone else is able to make a deal with you sooner, that is perfectly cool as well :grinning:

Also Question: Has anyone ran into a buy shop that buys common world 1 stuff (im near desert and foresty regions on Raxxa)

And Sellers who have some nice refined/decorative blocks for a decent prices. Id need lots (or tools, but id need to sell first)

I’m kinda bound to traveling way northWest to the Capital and catching their train station or w/e (thats what they call it, the portal area) not sure if the ports change though, lol.

Im at Raxxa -630N -1300N SE of capital if you want to stop buy and peek at the storage blocks they’re all on one floor at the moment, the second floor from the South or from the stairway North of the tower. Also the settlements now called “Noxramus”

With maxed out power and the three tools, and the damage epic, the Iron tools are what im using cause they hit the normal blocks at 1 hit but are way slower thanbronze which take 2 hits on stone and similair

So the tier above or 2 that are fast and 1 shot are what im looking for, or greater, ive seen them similair priced in shops, all the fancy ones.

Thanks

Desert sword drops spicy beans which sell in bulk pretty well.

1 Like

Yeah, like Mayu says, got any spicy beans? How about inky and fibrous leaves? Pulsating orbs?

All low level stuff that is in high demand!

I buy them at Nova Golda Market on Trung, portals at PS Lamblis, Ultima Eresho 2x2 shopping portal, etc.

@ghandymarshall at Nova Golda in Trung sells plenty of affordable bricks, usually where I get all of mine. I tend to make my own decorative and refined stone however, so can’t really recommend anyone for that.

Yea that all over where im at, those items. What’s a fair price for each? Someone linked me to a portal hub so Ive looked into a few buy stands with those but they seem to at a cheap buy price

With the access to a bunch of planet ports i might buy a respect to fighting just to level up faster off the feats and objectives, since I got a ton of gathering ones done up to 26, can sell the loot too i guess for better blocks later… dont wanna craft for a while lol
this lack of skill points is driving me insane

cool thanks ill check it out

Am coming online now, will find you!

If you use the pie I gave you, you will level up much faster. Just make sure you eat it right before you start mining or crafting a lot of items. :wink:

Your place is looking really nice. I love the winding staircases & foliage :+1:

The following is my personal opinion.
Aside of big hunts, crafting XP still beats Hunting and gathering xp by far. So, getting insane because no skill Points means more crafting.
Sure you can Play this game as a pure builder/Merchant. But then learn the Prices and dont let People tell you what the Price is :slight_smile:
Are you on Right now? /nm i think you said you logged.

I ditched hunting, tried with maxed out armors etc, went to a level 3 danger zone and… it got boring, just ended up collecting bones etc over and over. So I’m tool centered (without masteries though I got a few unspent skill points) with the 3 tools to gather. XP does seem higher this way your’e right.

Also placed level one in a few crafts though I’ll figure all that out I think once I stock up on mats I’m gathering while exploring. The “WAXY” (not raw) earthyam is where I stopped last time before I was able to build the spark generator, was none near me, but I have other planets access now.

Questions since I don’t want to make another topic,
Picked up a nice bunch of a hammer and its killing 4+ blocks per hit (opposed to one at a time), is that a damage factor? Or some other stat?

In the lower level planets it doesn’t seem necessary using a shovel with this hammer, underground i mean. XP is going much faster with this thing, lol.

Yes forged Tools. Right click them to see some stats.
You Need a good balance between using high Money cost items and getting the items back to sell to make the income.
Build a crysominter andsee what you can do with it. Maybe some Basic crafting stations to get a higher payout.

That’s probably the forged 3x3 hammer I gave you! And yes it hits nine blocks at a time with more damage added as well. This is all done using a centra forge!

Also, pop one of those fast brews you will go even faster!

2 Likes

What a strangely familiar situation! That’s when I developed my drinking problem… :joy:

1 Like

Lol. Popped one today and burned the hammer plus one in a clearance section at one of the malls. I think i got 2 levels just smashing Everything underground at Gyosa Ophin. Got a lot of coal now : |

1 Like

Make sure to Keep the coal until you compact it.
I use compacted peat for furnaces and compacted coal for spark Generation.

First one is free!!! :joy:

Hmmm, I solely use compacted hard coal for furnaces and anything else is for spark generation…