Trading, market stalls & tracking

Hi,
I recently was introduced to butt boundless trading website.

Years ago I used something similar to this and it told
you the coordinates of the item locations you wanted to buy.

I spent the better part of tonight running around unable to locate any of the shops I had found on butt boundless.

Is there a way to get the coordinate location to a shop?and planet.

Or perhaps if not there is another site that would do this with the same price function?

Thanks very much,

1 Like

Use the knowledge option in the game and search for the item you want to buy.

When looking at that item you see the option BUY from.
A list of shops will show up.

When you see the shop that you found on the BUTT site then click on that shop once so it starts tracking that shop.

That way you can see how far away that shop it and the tracking system will guide you to that shop.
Get close to the selling plinth and the tracking for that item stops.

Edit: You have to be on the planet though for this to work @Rolco

4 Likes

wait, BUTT saying where shop is located, giving you planet location, usually going to that planet thru TNT megahub you can find portal to that shop, most of them got even portals at shop rings at tnt megahub, having planet name just warp there, find item at knowledge tab and follow compas marker :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you. That’s so cool you can search in game now. Amazing.

This is a feature they need to develop more to be a fully in game experience, I hope monumental work on it :smiley:

1 Like

There were like 5 shops I could not find via the portals at TnT. And the one I did find was inactive lol.
So I went to their planets, however once there I didn’t know the store locations.

This new tip will help a lot.

You are welcome.

Keep in mind though that the ingame information is real time. So buying everything from a selling plinth will result in that plinth instantly not showing up anymore with the knowledge option.

The BUTT website is not realtime and can (read: it will) be behind on changes.

1 Like

Super helpful. Tried it out just now and had no issues. Thanks