Trailblazer Badge

Dear Oort-Online team,

I backed the game at the Trailblazer level back in 2014 when it still was called Oort-Online. Recently I discovered this forum and read, that I should get the Trailblazer badge, which never happened.
There was also talk about giving beta access to Trailblazer backers in Jannuary.
Was there any truth to this?
I understand that the Trailblazer level only included access to the game, once it reaches version 1.0, but you postponed release already for more than two years. I’m starting to doubt, that this game will ever leave early access.
When will I see anything for my money?

Best regards,
George

1 Like

As mentioned in the thread you linked, the trailblazer package only grants access when we fully launch.Unfortunately(or fortunately, if you look at it that way) we have pushed back the release window from our initial estimates.

Fret not though, we are looking to add those that backed at Trailblazer level earlier than launch as a way of making up for the release delay. We are still working out the kinks for giving that tier of backer access, but keep and eye on the forums and your email for further news.

5 Likes

Hello

Just hoping to confirm what badges/backer level I should have. I backed the project on 8/5/2014. Pre-Steam, java/browser based via GA.ME. I have a Wayfarer and a Boundless Powered badge.

Also, a small thing, I notice my username in game is aryndar, just curious why my name isn’t displayed using a capital A (in game) rather than lower case.

Cheers all. Keep up the great work.