Trailblazers; coming to a planet near you!

Boundless is finally available to Trailblazers!!

I have been here, since Boundless was in its “Oort Online” funding phase.
(…silently lurking in the shadows, drooling every time the devs add another awesome creature or feature)

I just want to take this chance to thank everyone who made Boundless what it is today:

The multitude of backers who kick-started the development phase.

The Devs :boundless: who put their heart and sweat into making a game that goes above and beyond the genre.
(Even some devs who went to work on other projects, still helped out after they were busy with their new projects.)

The early access players :chester::lester: who have been providing good, constructive, feedback since beginning.

The multitude of players who keep rolling in, bringing fresh insight, and new ideas to the Boundless universe.

I am extremely glad that the vision of Oort Online is becoming a reality in Boundless and I am excited to finally enter the Boundless world.

:clinking_glasses:Here’s to a game that will give new definition to the voxel-survival genre!! :clinking_glasses:

Seraph :shard:

20 Likes

careful, angsty fans might think you just gave away the full release date as being this weekend :p, but happy to have you back with us!

2 Likes

I’ve removed the “this weekend section” :stuck_out_tongue: thanks for pointing that out.

1 Like

You chose a good moment to get back, it’s really awesome and genre changing as it is now. Have fun :+1::sunglasses::smile:

2 Likes

welcome dude love to see you come by feel free to take up a starter home
in my village got portals going to all planets and around them AQUATOPiA (log due street work finished) more homes for free :) the villagers will be happy to help with any questions you may have and a starter packet will be provided if you spot me :grin:
if not ill come visit your awesome build :sunglasses:

(the village on solum is accesible in therka market on moebius plaza big red portal)

3 Likes

Thanks, will look you up for-sure… (although it’ll probably take me a sec to get used to the maps and game dynamics.)
:wink:

1 Like

yeah no worrys therkamarket -plaza-big red portal
you cant miss lolz just ask around someone will know the way

2 Likes

Welcome! In case you still don’t know, we have a discord channel where you can hang out and ask questions cause you’ll probably have a couple of them later. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks man.

I decided to do the tutorial so long (jumped in last night), so ill be there before long.

1 Like

I completely forgot about the Discord channel. Much appreciated!

(Once I’m done with the tutorial, ill join you guys for a chat. - mainly so I don’t pollute the airways with “hey my tutorial just reset when I died… what now?!” hahaha.)

3 Likes

when im not there feel free to plot a room ask villagers if there online
ill inform some

Thanks… I’m still very much lost in the hills and valleys of Therka.

I’ll probably be there by this weekend.
:evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :cactus::astonished::palm_tree::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

haha ok see you soon :grin:
you found cactus in the forest must be new prop lolz

1 Like

I was that lost!.. :joy:

Thanks for helping me get setup, once I’m familiar with the chisel (and the space you provided is looking better), ill see if I cant help out on some other projects.

:shinto_shrine::ferris_wheel::performing_arts:

2 Likes