Tranquility - New T1 Farm Hub

I’ve been working on a T1 farm hub on my sovereign planet for a while now and I think it’s finally in a place to officially be opened! I just wanted to invite everyone in the community to come visit.

The world is named “Tranquility” and the colors all default to rust violet, then warm violet when rust violet is not available.

Here is my current list of farms (in no particular order):

• Silty (Warm Violet)
  • Sand (Rust Violet)
  • Peaty (Rust Violet)
  • Inky Leaves (Warm Violet Mud, Warm Violet Rosetta Nox)
  • Mud (Warm Violet)
  • Ash (Warm Violet)
  • Gleam (Rust Violet)
  • Lustrous Wood & Sap (Rust Violet)
  • Clay (Warm Violet)
  • Desert Sword (Rust Violet, Warm Violet Tangle, Warm Violet Thorns)

I may add more farms if there is demand for anything else that my planet has available.

You can reach my farm from the following places:

• TNT Gleam Farm (Rust Violet - In the “purples” section)
  • Farm School (Alder)
  • SHPR (Stars Hollow Purple Rain, Tana VII) main hub, next to their TNT portal.
  • Coils-R-Us (LuckyLotus, Alder), in the purple section of the transportation hub.
  • Lantern Gardens (Raxxa)
  • Kaos Valley (Sorissi)

I currently have a few 1x2, 1x3, and 2x2 portals with free tokens readily available. However, I have plenty of space to accommodate portals of any shape or size upon request.

In addition to the farms, I am also working on a shop just outside the farm hub. It is a work in progress, but I have rust violet and warm violet world resources, as well as all things gleam for sale. I also have a rust violet shop in the SHPR market district if there’s something rust violet you can’t find there (yet).

Please let me know if you have any comments, suggestions, or requests.

Enjoy!

7 Likes