Transform chisel? What does it do?

Not finding a lot of good consolidated information on what the transform chisels do? I see them labeled as gem changers but feel like I keep reading they can do other stuff? I’ve never used it before so can anyone tell me what transform chisels do? And when you personally use them?

2 Likes

Pyrr got dis

4 Likes

they change for example rock types (cycle, metamorphic, sedimentary, igneous…) works for all blocks (stone, brick, deco, refined…)
same for wood, grass, foliage…
changes ice to glacier, iron to copper, gold to silver, I think they change gems too…
they are used to setup LED blocks

just hit a block with it repeatedly and see what happens :slight_smile:
gem changers are used for ‘hard’ blocks like gems (i think), have increased durability, are more fancy in general, but a stone changer chisel will do the same job for a few hundred coins.

if you want to give it a go, I’m selling them at my chisel shop (antar VI TNT gate at tnt megahub, then exit the hub, go to the main building where the shop is located)

10 Likes

Didn’t realize they were so useful :flushed: might have to stop by and pick one up then to try it out

2 Likes

very useful indeed, not only for cosmetic changes, you can make, for example, marble from any rocks by placing refined variant and changing it to metamorphic, harvesting it and using in the recipe

4 Likes

our-job-here

7 Likes

I use them a lot for bricks, there are no sedimentary rocks in the colour i want so i just make any bricks so long as it’s the colour I need and then just change them to the brick type I need when placing them.

3 Likes

Yes they do diamond to ruby, amethyst to emerald, topaz to sapphire and the other way around. Like all other titanium and gem chiseling You will need a gem chisel to do it. Everything els can be changed with the “lower” chisels like stone, copper, iron, silver, gold and titanium chisel.

Rift, blink, umbris and oort can’t be changed (At least not that i know of).

1 Like

We would need lucent chisels for that and they haven’t been released to us yet insert shaking fist

2 Likes

What r your prices? I was getting them for 299, then my forger left the game. Lately i have been paying 500 for them. Would u care to hand trade a couple of ss 's for a better price? basic stone is fine btw.

360c if I remember correctly. available at Hall of Industry (antar VI TNT) or Pyrr’s gloomy shop (portal at my antar hub)

3 Likes

Ah! That’s what “pyrr got dis” referred to. Ha ha! Anyway, good price. I’ll swing by this weekend and buy some. ty

1 Like

is there a 2x or 3x trans chisel? Some kind of AoE version like other tools?

No AoE on a chisel I’m afraid.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming.