Transmutation Machine

But… how do you place the stacks of blocks down to chisel the entire stack?

I could see lucent chisels doing this though…

you hover over the stack in inv with this chisel and click it :smiley:

1 Like

So easy that I’d love it

Isnt the Spray painter going to in effect change color to what you want anyway? Block changing wont be an issue really I would guess just load up the painter and add blocks. Unless Im missing something here?

1 Like

Only colours with the spray. This was more towards mass changing block types.

Oh you need sedimentary black stones but only have metamorphic? Just load a stack of any colour sedimentary and add black paint and boom, no need to chisel change…

1 Like

Red had mentioned refined gold.

Since others mentioned stones/rocks too I assumed Conkuur was talking about that…

1 Like

Yes exactly!

1 Like

Yeah, this could be used for Metals and Gems too.

We were talking about timber and stones before just because that seems to be a large amount of what most people were doing the changing for.

Sorry for the confusion and how we framed the discussion.

1 Like

It’s all good! Bides the time waiting for farming to drop!!! Lol

Lol, you right.

I earned that gallon of ice cream! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I have 730 compact gold that i want to change to silver so tinting machine wont help with this :grin:

The struggle is real I know. Last night had to change 2000 white sedi to meta was not fun lol

1 Like

this is a great idea! i’m all in. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I like this idea. I would suggest making this a function of the pigment machine instead of its own thing. Maybe not for pre chiseled blocks but add a transformation chisel and let it transform blocks until it breaks.

3 Likes

How about something simple for a change? Just simply able to do a “mass” change with the chisel. Can even have a damage multiplier built in. Just for science!! … and my time!

Just a thought… but what if the Machine was charged by adding multiple transformation chisels to it?

I could really use this machine now! Its very annoying to spend hours changing blocks when you don’t have much game time per day…

NOTE: Its pointless to create another post with the same idea… really good ideas are being lost. This forum is getting lost and cluttered with repeat ideas.

3 Likes

I wouldnt mind using the same coloring machine we have (so no further time is spent designing another machine) but instead of adding a spray can to color blocks, we add a transformation chisel to, well, transform the blocks. I think this is a very good idea that i’ll take a chance and tag @james :grin:. What do you think?

5 Likes