Trash Can! ! ! We need that desperately in the Inventory !!

One of the days I was out hunting gleambow meteors and ran into a small group of players also hunting. After one of the metoers ended, I was in my inventory dropping all of the ■■■■ I didn’t want and before I could get rid of all of it, it was showing back up in my inventory. So I kept dropping it and and it kept reappearing. It was making me crazy. Until I eventually realized that one of the guys I was with was doing the same thing right next to me. We were each dropping an item and the other was picking it up and then dropping it again and neither of us could empty our ■■■■.

1 Like

Something similar happened in a group I was with on a hunt. One guy tossed out some stuff just before we took off to go to a meteorite. He glanced back and yelled at another player, didn’t know you were beside me, I tossed some trash and you might have picked it up, check and yep, he had picked it and was now had a full inventory, he had to clear out the other players stuff and he trash. My son and I have picked up each other’s trash, we not make sure we aren’t close to each other.

We need to be able to have the choice to permanently delete or toss on ground to pick up later

Just the other day I accidentally dropped some atlases with gems in a couple of them, I think I did the shift click on the stack, was meant to be x to clear the gem, but the result was the stack left my inventory and I couldn’t pick it back up … even moved away a couple of times and came back to them but still couldn’t get them back, then a couple of people came through the portal I was near and they jumped into one if their inventories. Did a world shout to see if they could check but no answer. …perhaps it’s worth trying shift click or whatever the ps4 version is to see if this helps …I haven’t tried it since as I very rarely throw stuff out.