Tree making

Need a tree/trees for your city/village?

Im ok tree maker. You can find example of my tree from screenshot section ( the big tree In sorissi)

If you interested msg me here or discord.

-Buugi

9 Likes

Im booked for next few weeks or so.

When you contact i should know at least this:

-how many trees
-size
-is there a timelimit

• what kind of tree -> willow - oak - dead tree etc.

The mats that are leftover if so i put back to storage blocks at the sight.

-remember also to give me permissions to build if it so reguires!.

-buugi

4 Likes

Starting this up again.

Small trees. Deco. Etc.

Im natural builder so i dont use fancy blocks and such if you dont mention it before hand

I do charge some amount but thats always based on project size etc.

4 Likes

So how much would a massive tree be. I can make the little ones but I stink at big trees :laughing:

1 Like

Depending whats massive.
It takes a lot of time To make.

But lets just say the tree i made In sorissi (see the post screenshots section)
Is like 1mil Or more Depending what kinda tree you want.

The price is value of my time Ingame. Materials comes from the owner of the beacon.

Cool idea to do a tree business

I’d be interested in your tree making services!

Making a rooftop garden on top of a building. Would be nice to have someone else than me build a tree. Mix it up a little

Thats a cool idea. Pm details

how much for a bonzai

I guess it depends how big you want it To be… As said Above i use time as guidance For price

1 Like

How do I get to the trees that you have made. Would love to see them in person. I know they are on Sorissi, but what specific portals to get there?

most bonzai do take 20 years so i pass on it

1 Like

Truth To be told this topic was create originally In 2019 When i did trees daily basis and had trees here and there. Only tree that is currently up is the one you can see from screenshot section (the big one). Its located In sorissi. Theres no portals To it.

Ah ok, yeah I got to see the screenshots, super good work. Thanks for getting back with me on this Buugi

1 Like

Welcome back to the tree making game! I’m farming stuff for a new one myself. Going to put it on a floating island this time.

1 Like

Good luck.

1 Like