Trees and plots

Running around Boundless I’ve see quite some awkward situations regarding trees being partially in a plot and partially outside of it. Meaning when people cut them down they’ll regenerate only partially.

My suggestion is making it so that if a tree has even as little as one block into a plot and the tree is fully removed, it will stay removed until that one block that is in the plot zone becomes ‘free’ again.

Maybe this was adressed before tho. No idea, jst making a quick post about it.

3 Likes

Sooooo, what we could do with is a ‘Tree Stump’ block.

Perhaps it would take more hits with an axe to chop down, and if it’s chopped down in a plot it prevents the whole tree regening.

ADDITIONALLY. It could also be used outside in the wilderness as a ‘chop the whole tree down’ option. If it took the equivalent to the number of wood blocks above it to cut down… and you got all of those from cutting it…that’d be pretty amazing.

4 Likes

I personally just suggest people do not chop down trees! There is plenty of space across all the worlds to build without harming a poor innocent tree!

5 Likes

Those dang trees are in the way of progress! Chop them all down and turn them into sticks to make weapons out of.

3 Likes