Trolling in the game

HI all,

I just wanted to say that some people just want to watch the world burn.
Trolling others anyway possible, cause “i like drama” like a certain person once said…
And why nothing is being done in this department.

Voice your opinons people. But please be calm :wink: Cause im super calm now. :smiley: And i hate drama :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I don’t want to set the world onnn fire
I just want to start a flame in your heaaaaaaart
:blush:

Luv u Hash sorry to hear about the drama

8 Likes

I once had two friends who used to troll each other, one covered the exterior of the other’s gleam tower with mud because it was “too bright” :joy:

6 Likes

Covering it in dark glass panes to block out the haters.

A good troll has a brilliant mind is cunning and mostly funny although not for his victims.

Most trolls are wannabees with low self esteem, low intelligence and are just plain annoying.

Sadly the second category outnumbers the first

12 Likes

sadly outnumbers by far… :frowning:

1 Like

Well if people are not breakong ToS etc its more of a games fault than players.
I dont rly know what kinda trolling you are prefering…
Sure players should have some commonsense whats ok whats not but what ive seen people always find some loopholes.
Hard to comment anything more cause i dunno what you mean by trolling.

Then it’s a problem of both…

1 Like

As i said commonsense is appreciated

2 Likes

I know @Buugi but some ppl as i wrote earlier want to watch world burn…

Some times its fun to watch it “all burn”
But a troll is a troll until it isn’t funny anymore.
Guess what if someone has to tell you to stop the troll is over.

Thankfully the trolls i have had pretty much disappeared after ignoring them for a pretty long time.

There was one i have payed some revenge after many times of asking to stop. Used glas and dark glass around his build and “censured” it a few plots high. Troll found it so funny that he left. Didn’t take pictures of it but it just existed for a few days.

My point is don’t mind being trolled but i am over it when it doesn’t end. Even when i get frustrated about it there are other ways to give them pay back. Sometimes even more creative then they can do.

Don’t know what happened but just know i feel you’re pain.:wink: sadly all you can do (seems to have worked for me) is to ignore it or find a creative solution to give the troll some pay back.

1 Like

Problem with trolling back is that it can back fire. We’ve seen it happen before and if I recall correctly he got banned. Trolls are best reported and Ignored and pray that the devs act quickly against the troll. Retaliation just puts you in the wrong as well as the other person

2 Likes

Like I mentioned pretending they’re not there is the best ways as you don’t give fuel for the fire they want😉

1 Like

I like to troll people by encasing them in glass when they AFK on my build. I usually free them and don’t make them bump warp out.
:wink: jk I haven’t done this in at least a month

5 Likes
>> Obligatory Low Effort Joke Response. <<

People are racist in this topic.
Trundle%20S

4 Likes

Your less cruel than I am. If I find you AFK and we are friended, I drag you into the closets body of water! I do revive them when they finally come back :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It used to be a legendville tradition (before my time) to drag people off the edge of the city if they AFK’ed without first grappling the ground.

I haven’t seen an “execution” in a while, but I still see people grapple the ground out of habit, lol

3 Likes

What about that delicious pie or brew that they just lost? I demand some pies from you, annoying bob :joy:.

1 Like

Your next @RedY3. I’m coming for you!!!

1 Like