TrueLost Courier Service

Don’t have the time to collect a certain resource?
Don’t like scouring the galaxy for a needle?

Whatever reason you might have, and whatever it is you might want gathered at Truelost Courier Service we got you covered! (Exo’s excluded, for now…)
And no extra gathering fee, a custom made price tailored to your needs.
From the far reaches of the galaxy, straight into your pockets!
So you can focus on the things you like to, when you got the time to!
So don’t hesitate to PM me on the forums or find my HQ in the lovely GLITCHtown on Refgar,
and look for that big yellow exclamation mark! (-279N -136E)
There you can also contact me through the ingame mailbox.
I will respond within the hour to negotiate our deal.

Hoping to be of your service in the future!

TrueLost

12 Likes

Hey TrueLost, you might want to check out @Cactopod’s mercenary guild. If you like gathering, you might be able to sell some things there!

2 Likes

Not really about the selling tho, but i will check it out!

Good idea… dunno tough would i count on player called "truelost’. My resources might get lost :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

See it like this, it gives me a sense of direction :slight_smile:

1 Like

So do you even do your job if its practicality nothing that i pay for it :wink: lol need tons but don’t have the coin :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Everything is negotiable my friend, bartering is also on the table. Not all that is currency, is coin! PM me if your interested!

2 Likes

Ill keep that in mind😉 and ill let you know when i need your help😉.

1 Like

TrueLost:

I want red candy canes from meteors. What if I paid your by the hour or would you rather be paid per one? I’m traveling so I will have to communicate through this website.

Sero -In game name-

1 Like

Looks like Princess dropped my first official advertisement :joy: I do have a shop on Alder right on the ADULT guild portal hub. My goal for it is to connect consistent gatherers with consistent buyers by using permissioned baskets/chests to allow them to trade around shop stand taxes. For example, I will always buy Oortstone for 250c by paying out through a guild book. I will sell that Oortstone for 250c to a consistent buyer by pulling money from a shop basket they leave and dropping Oort in a box for them. This avoids shop stand tax. If I lack consistent buyers, the Oort can still be bought from a shop stand at 277c to at least save me and the gatherer I bought from the taxes. I don’t wanna ramble too much more, but I’m always down to explain in PMs or on discord (Cactopod#8079)

4 Likes

Sorry about that my friend, I thought you were about ready get more people in the know :grin:

2 Likes

He delivers right to your doorstep, lol. 10/10

1 Like

How much for large quantities of gems and grass

Hey! i’m sure we could work something out! what type of gems/grass you need?

hey just read that you search 4 work… if you have free time you can earn many millions coins there… main shop is on lamblis called forged with love… nearly ps hub… i need beans all the time and many many other stuff too… come and check my prices, im shure youre will be fine with it… if you got big amounts 4 sale we can do handtrade too…
if you ever have some offers that people cant pay or dont come again to get them, pm me… normaly ill buy everything until i got enough in my storage…

hope to see you soon… i have many costumers and supporters… most stuff i gather on my own… but i cant handle that anymore… got many communtity projects that i cant realize… but if i realize them, i havent time to gather my stuff… so you will help me alot…

thx

2 Likes

I will get in contact with you tommorow, (my head is in fireworks still), and will also visit the shop and have a look around at what you need, although it seems beans are heavily sought after.

2 Likes

Update 1

I’ve recently moved my base of operations to Circarpous I from Imoco. I have since been supplying ADULT guild shop on a steady basis and am always happy to expand! So if theres anything you dread collecting (surface resources, creature drops) or don’t want to bother, call on me! I’ll happily create a route and deliver the goods on a regular basis.

1 Like

I would love a whole lot of sweet beans, adrenal glands and feathers. Hopper cores would be awesome as well. And of course bones! Lots of them!