Tutorial bug for GC member

Created a new character just a few minutes ago. As I was running through the tutorial, I got to the part where you set down the master control beacon and add fuel to it.
So I set the beacon down within the plot of my campfire. Proceeded to add the crafted beacon fuel to it to complete objective.
I set the basic beacon fuel in it’s respective spot, and the time remaining on my gleam club membership auto fuel showed up.
But, where the button normally says “Add fuel to beacon”, was greyed out and said “beacon fuelled.” So I couldn’t actually add the fuel to the beacon.
The objective didn’t register that basic beacon fuel was ever added or that the beacon is gleam club, so it didn’t complete.
When exiting out of the beacon menu, the basic beacon fuel is back in my inventory and able to be placed back into the beacon.

So it’s an infinite loop, but the objective still won’t complete.

This happen to anyone else?

Edit: bug in data base already (thanks everyone!)

Well even without gleam club there’s only so much you can add to it anyway. But if you put down a new beacon and use the better fuel you’ll complete the objective

Okay, I’ll try that, Thank you!!!

I just thought it was weird cause it’s the tutorial, so you can just craft the basic beacon fuel to complete that “add fuel to the beacon” objective. But it wouldn’t add to complete.
Had absolutely zero problems completing that objective before subscribing to GC. So I dont know haha!

I ran into this issue too not long ago. Vdragon said he added it to the bug database.

I missed that post. Thank you!!!

Yea the campfire fuels the plot, you have to place the beacon in a wild plot :slight_smile:

And it’s been fixed in the next update.

You guys are awesome! Thank you!