Twisted Dragon Competition Starts Today!

Me Jelly of the Hub Hub it so Pretty

4 Likes

@BabyCookie Thank you! @SClayton and I put a lot of work into it for sure. Glad you like it!

3 Likes

Putting more roads in for the competition tonight.

1 Like

Ooh oh ohh make Toothless and Light Fury in your Kingdom lol

3 Likes

Sounds like a good entry for you to build :wink:

2 Likes

I thought bout it but me got finish building all my Projects for Cookie Kingdom me being a Lazy Cookie lately lol

2 Likes

We would like to welcome @keeekeee to the competition! Cant wait to see what fantasy or mythical build you create!

2 Likes

@keeekeee is a crazy oortian
Expect a clown dragon bahaha

1 Like

LOL that could be interesting :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That’s better than a sparkly dragon that is vegetarian :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: lmao that’s great

1 Like

I will be on for an hour or two and will be available if anyone wants to grab a spot! Will also post some pics of any work that’s been done by contestents so far.

Welcome Erinor to the competition!

Still lots of places to plot! Will be around tonight so if you want a spot send me a message or hop on discord!

5 Likes

I am around all night if someone needs space at the competition area! Just PM me here.

1 Like

COMPETITION UPDATE
First we have been asked by many people if we could lower the plot limit so we are lowering it to 4x4 as the smallest you may have. If you want larger that is totally great and welcome. But this way more people feel like it is something they can accomplish.

Second because of all the other competitions going on and the holidays upon us, we have decided to extend the competition to March 27th, 2021. This will give everyone who participates time to take their time and make the best build they possibly can, without worrying about time constraints of other competitions and the holidays!

We have updated the rules and dates above at the start of the thread as well.

1 Like

If anyone is wanting to join the competition I will be on tonight between 2020-12-15T01:00:00Z and 2020-12-15T06:00:00Z so send me a PM anytime today and when I get home from work we can meet up and get you a space.

I would be interested, but do I NEED to fill the entire area?

2 Likes

does it mean you need maintain the shop maybe stupid question dunno lol im interested just not clear what shop got to do with the build

2 Likes

@the-moebius No you dont have to maintain a shop, we would just like to see a shop incorporated somewhere with sales plinth. If you want to put some stuff in the shop stands for effect you can but not required.

1 Like

It’s up to you how you use the 4x4 plot space.