Twisted Dragon Competition Starts Today!

Update We have had many requests to lower the plot size so we have to 4x4 on the ground or larger and as tall or low as you like.

Hey there community members! Twisted Dragon competition starts TODAY 2020-11-27T05:00:00Z and judging will happen on 2021-03-27T16:00:00Z! We encourage all builders experienced and new a like to join us for the FIRST ANNUAL Twisted Dragon Valley Draconum (Valley Of Dragons) Competition!

As stated in our previous post we have opened the competition up to ANYTHING FANTASY/Mythical, but it must still incorporate a shop into the build! We will accept new entries until Jan 5 2021, at which point no new entries will be accepted.

I will be around tonight after work starting at 2020-11-28T01:30:00Z / 8PM EST so send me a pm here or join our discord and I will get you setup with plot space tonight.

WHERE
Draconis Mundi - Find us at TNT Sovereigns Portals in on the left, DKMall all the way near the end across from TNT portal, or Fantasy Tree right next to the TNT portal! All portals have :dragon_face: Twisted Dragon :dragon_face: on the signs.

Do not worry this is our guild planet and will not go down so your creations and shops will be there as long as you don’t reclaim!

RULES

• Build anything fantasy or mythical based builds! that is at a minimum 4x4 plots or larger and as high or low as you want.
  • It must incorporate a shop in a creative fashion.
  • 3 Months To Build!
  • Everyone will get 3 sets of chisels.

If you want to join the competition you can PM @SClayton, @ardele, @11Elvis11 and myself(@DragonTamer) in a group message and we will help get you plot permissions and find where you want to plot at. You can also reach out on our discord channel linked at the bottom of this post!

COMPETITION JUDGES
@DragonTamer Twisted Dragon Guild Master
@SClayton Twisted Dragon Guild Master
@DKPuncherello DK Mall Owner
@Primetime18 Fantasy Tree Owner
@Leahlemoncakes - If you don’t know who she is you should :smiley:

@AmatoryGuava - Has been building the entry way from the Guild City to the Competition Area and will be finished soon!

FIRST PLACE

• 2 Million Coin
  • 2 Smart Stacks of Oort
  • 2 Smart Stacks of Gems
  • 3 lucent bows
  • various pies
  • 6 Months Gleam Club
  • 1 Month 3KM Planet Fuel or First Month 3KM Planet your choice
  • Boundless Steam License Key(To give to a friend)

SECOND PLACE

• 1 Million Coin
  • 1 Smart Stack of Oort
  • 1 Smart Stack of Gems
  • 3 gem bows
  • various pies
  • 3 Months Gleam Club

THIRD PLACE

• 500k Coin
  • 1 Smart Stacks of Gems and 3 t6 Hammers
  • 1 Month Gleam Club(if possible)

Honorable Mentions

• Random Prizes
3 Likes

what is 1 month of gleambow in third prize??

1 Like

Likely meant Gleamclub

2 Likes

Gleam Club

1 Like

Plenty of real estate available for the competition. Looking forward to those competing!

2 Likes

Indeed and we are on tonight so we can get you permissions to plot if you want to join the fun!

So… You have to have minimum 6plot tall building too?
Or am i reading this right?

No you just have to build in a minimum 6 wide by 6 deep by 6 tall and incorporate a shop into it, either a dedicated store are or well placed sales platforms within the build. The entire build doesn’t have to be a shop. I may have just been more confusing than helpful.

Yeap Im now more confused…
If that would be max build space it would make sense but Well… Does it have to be At least 6 plots high… Thats what you are basically saying there… At least what Im getting out of it

Yes at least it can be bigger if you want.

1 Like

I want in on this if I can get the other four contests I’m struggling through done :smiley:

I think @Buugi may be asking if a participant must use 196 plots in order to participate in the contest – that’s 6x6x6

That seems enormous, did you mean to say that 6x6 on the ground is the largest it can be?

2 Likes

Oh wait…then i did my math wrong…i cannot do 10x10x10 xD. I assumed that was 100 plots, i shall scale down to 6x6x6

Maybe i can push past my burnout now
That i know my entry will be smaller and thus
Less daunting.

1 Like

6x6x6 comes out to 216 for me?

3 Likes

@RatofTime @But I @Solgato 6 wide by 6 back ground level or bigger sorry. Go as high or low as you want

2 Likes

I edited the post to be more clear!

Let us know we will get you plotted. You have until Feb 27 2021 to complete.

1 Like

Math in my head, go figure ;D

3 Likes

I fixed it on the competition signs too

1 Like

First we want to thank TNT for giving us a center portal spot at the hub for the competition and thank @Primetime18 for setting it up for us!

Here are shots from the hub to the competition area. @AmatoryGuava is finishing up the entry way building as we speak! So exciting!

8 Likes

I am around for a few hours if anyone wants to join the competition and get their plots set!

2 Likes