🐲 Twisted Dragon Guild Looking for New Members We Welcome All!

:dragon_face: Twisted Dragon is looking for new guild members to join the guild and build on the guild sovereign with us! The planet will be up as long as boundless remains in business!

We have 2 other soveriegns for mining and exo purposes. One public and one closed to guild only.

You can find us by going to the TNT Mega Hub on Circapus I and going to the sovereign portals to the right. Our sign says :dragon_face: Twisted Dragon :dragon_face:

New Additions
We have added a Guild workshop with fully coiled machines.
We have built a hunt lodge.
Expanded our portal areas to accomodate more portals.

Things We Are Working On
We are working on hunting platforms for our hunts! Thanks to @Primetime18 for helping us do platform placement to maximize meteor spawns and @11Elvis11 building the platform buildings.

We are working on building a guild shop for guild mates and purchasing tools, weapons, ingredients and more.

Guild Vault - here is where materials and other crafting needs can be donated and requested by guildies when needed for building projects. Each guild member will also have a small space behind a smart lock to allow them storage in the vault as well.

Website - we are working on our guild website which displays info about our guild world’s, events calendar, twitch streaming integration and internal guild forums where we can share advice and tutorials for different things for guild members to learn from and advance their game!

These are just the start of what our long term plans are and as we gain more members we will expand even further!

We encourage new members and any community member to join our discord server

Below are screenshots of our city and build to see what we have done so far! So come join the Twisted Dragon family!

10 Likes

Super excited for our city to continue to grow! I’m really impressed with how quickly this has come together, and looking forward to the improved hunting platforms. :smiley:

2 Likes

Well thanks to @Primetime18 we have the platforms plotted and our guild mate @11Elvis11 is working fast to finish platforms for the hunt.
They will eventually have dragon heads for the exit.

3 Likes

:dragon_face:

1 Like

giphy (6)
giphy (8)

1 Like

Joined up. Ya’ll need anything lemme know and I’ll do what I can.

1 Like

Cool! You want to plot on the planet?

1 Like

Don’t have any free plots atm but if you need mats or anything, don’t hesitate to ask.

2 Likes

@Primetime18 thanks for helping us place platforms! Spot on bro! All those meteors last night holy ■■■■!

1 Like

You got any octigrid silver laying around?

Every time you post pics of your place, it looks more and more spectacular! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thank you from all of us. It is for sure a team effort! My favorite part still is @SClayton s dragon!

2 Likes

No dice bud. I can probably scare up about 200 with mats on hand. How many are you looking for?

Well I went and scored silver and made bars now I need cogs :rofl:

I was low on those too, but loaded up machines and making 16k now

Edit: make that 24k. Went ahead and loaded 'em all up. Not sure how many octogrids you’re looking to make, but I needed to replenish anyways.

Let me know I’ll buy some off of you