🐲 Twisted Dragon Portal Helper App

Hey everyone I created a mobile and desktop friendly app that helps with portals.

It includes blink secs between planets, portal conduits required from each planet, oort shard hourly cost and opening portal prices.

I will be working on improvements and this is just the first app of several, so feel free to make suggestions!

Here is a link https://boundleportalelper.glideapp.io/ I also have included screenshots below.

9 Likes

Added to my phone :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you like it and gind it useful!

I’ve saved it too :grin: Thanks for this!!

1 Like

Good timing really. I’m just now getting to the point where opening portals is coming up more often :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your welcome @Spoodle glad you find it useful.

1 Like

@Mystfit glad it will be helpful!

I am thinking of adding a dark theme option to this if there is enough interest for it.

I will exclusively use dark theme for anything possible. +1 vote from me for interested in dark theme option

3 Likes

Looks like it’s time for me to update dkmall.shop

1 Like

Ability to sort by distance would be nice

Also Tana VII doesn’t come up if you search for Tana on the portal conduits tab

It came up as dark theme for me

DK approved

1 Like

Don’t know how I didn’t even realize, it came up as dark mode for me too because my phone automatically does it. I’m so used to dark themes I don’t even notice when I’m using it anymore :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Noted on distance.

I will work on search functionality, it wasn’t planned in the forst version very much because I was more focused on the data be accurate.

Also yes feel free to add a link to the dk site just please make sure you credit me and the guild for it.

Also I added the dark theme right after posting it so if you have any display issues everyone feel free to let me know!

1 Like

Added to my home screen on my phone! Super useful for my up and coming portal hub lol

1 Like

UPDATE

Thanks to @Stretchious for the planet images it was a massive help! There are now planet images added to the app. Soon I will add block images as well.

Thanks again @Stretchious a great help!

1 Like

The planet image for Trung is incorrect, it has no lava

Thanks for catching that I will update it at some point this weekend. You are right it is pulling the wrong one!

Thanks again for catching this!

1 Like

This is a very handy resource. Downloaded! Thanks for making it. Much appreciated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your welcome, we have warp helper for creating portals and we also a color helper too. All of these are going to need to be updated once sovereigns have settled down.