Two farming tool requests

Can we please have the ability to forge the tiller with aoe?

I can’t really see why it would be ‘unbalanced’ to do so, and it would be very useful.

Also, can we get some sort of aoe planter as well, this has been requested before, but nothing ever came of it, or was mentioned again.

Also, I can see no reason for this to create a gaming imbalance.

8 Likes

I didn’t initially feel these tools were necessary… but based on my own, and many others, lack of motivation to harvest crops regularly I think this would be an excellent addition that could encourage more people to do so.

On top of this, some form of automatic fertilizing system (irrigation/sprays) to fertilize as this is another tedious process. This would help consume players stockpiles of resin and petrolim and even if it had a cost (spark and repairs) to keep running would be reasonable I believe.

6 Likes

Giving AoE to the spray and allowing it to be used on Grass to make it start growing would be a very needed tool, which could further help drain the stockpiles.

5 Likes

Yes, yes, yes please! To both!

Harvesting is no issue, the tilling, especially since it’s so random, is tedious as all heck (it actually would feel better to me if all soils would be in untilled state after harvesting). Even worse is the slow as heck re-planting.

I’ve noticed that planting crops works way, way, way better than counting sheep if you want to fall asleep…

Because of that I don’t do any farm stuffs late at night :smiley:

And since this is about farming, a slightly off-topic side step:
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT’S OORTIAN CAN WE HAVE ANOTHER KINDLING EXO!

I need more of the stuff, can’t make any more concrete for the next 2 days when I can harvest it again :smiley:

(increasing drop rate percentage when seed is at 100% would also be fantastic, hehehe)

5 Likes

Which exos are for kindling?

T7 random!

1 Like

Nothing like mats you can’t get in game lol. I know some were offering to help, but I don’t really need kindling for anything, I just want to go out and get some.

I’m not sure exactly, but many of them have had it. This old t4 seems to have had some, so it doesn’t seem to require higher tiers. Maybe coal/metal planets are more likely to have it, but I have seen it sometimes in caves hunting for goo on elemental planets as well. /shrugs

Edit: Would like AoE tiller, too.

Thank you for this. Ever since concrete we haven’t had one and we need it!!!

2 Likes