[Ryvell] --[Metal Tier 4 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

[Infos]

∟Accessible via DELTA CANCRET at 21 blinksecs :: (Warp Cost : 1700c)
∟Last until October 12, 2019 3:02 AM
∟Server : US East

Blocks Color

Blocks color have been pulled out from data, some blocks may not exist on the planet.

Gleam - 110 Ashen Turquoise

[Rock]
∟Igneous - 245 Silk Turquoise
∟Metamorphic - 49 Oxide Azure
∟Sedimentary - 113 Stale Turquoise

[Wood]
∟Ancient - 26 Silk Cherry
∟Lustrous - 15 Dark Rose
∟Twisted - 168 Light Fuchsia

[Foliage]
∟Exotic - 118 Stale Berry
∟Lush Foliage - 118 Stale Berry
∟Waxy - 119 Warm Violet

[Soil]
∟Clay - 16 Dark Fuchsia
∟Peaty - 15 Dark Rose
∟Silty - 63 Silk Berry

[Grass]
∟Barbed - 63 Silk Berry
∟Gnarled - 26 Silk Cherry
∟Verdant - 8 Dark Lilac

[Misc]
∟Ash - 70 Silk Magenta
∟Gravel - 112 Rust Slate
∟Glacier - 108 Pale Moss
∟Growth - 168 Light Fuchsia
∟Ice - 109 Ashen Mint
∟Mould - 13 Dark Red
∟Mud - 7 Dark Violet
∟Sand - 98 Vivid Orange
∟Sponge - 110 Ashen Turquoise
∟Tangle - 25 Hot Cherry
∟Thorn - 8 Dark Lilac

[Flower]
∟Cloneflower - 54 Silk Teal
∟Gladeflower - 87 Warm Viridian
∟Ghostflower - 119 Warm Violet
∟Spineflower - 54 Silk Teal

[Plant]
∟Desert Sword - 211 Azure
∟Oortian’s Staff - 121 Warm Blue
∟Rosetta Nox - 69 Hot Magenta
∟Spineback Plant - 87 Warm Viridian
∟Stardrop Plant - 131 Pale Lilac
∟Traveller’s Perch - 254 Hot Orange
∟Trumpet Root - 70 Silk Magenta
∟Twisted Aloba - 69 Hot Magenta

[Fungus]
∟Branch Funnel - 15 Dark Rose
∟Clustered Tongue - 70 Silk Magenta
∟Glow Cap - 73 Warm Magenta
∟Molted Tar Spot - 13 Dark Red
∟Tinted-Burst - 119 Warm Violet
∟Weeping Waxcap - 16 Dark Fuchsia

Resources Tab

[Video]

Brought to you by @majorvex.

6 Likes

2 gleam to the trees…otherwise single blocks here and there (so far…!)

only tangle I could find

3 Likes

5 Likes

It will take awhile to farm the gleam unless someone finds a better spot, but probably will take some time for it as I think it will make nice glass and water lining. :slight_smile: I’ll probably keep it for myself rather than sell, but if someone really needs some just let me know, willing to get more if so!

ry1 ry2 ry3 ry4 ry5 ry6 ry7 ry8 ry9

4 Likes

This looks like another Vulpto situation except there are more biomes that have gleam deposits.
After that last exo, this problem obviously still exists.

We need MASSIVE gleam deposits on these exos! For every colour!
ESPECIALLY Shadow/Dark colours! (Because there have been none so far. Large deposits I mean.)

1 Like

I want that dark lilac grass O.O

1 Like

gleam coords please :slight_smile:

some very near where I found the tangle, location my post near the top of this thread.

ty, ill check it :slight_smile:

Dose this world have goo? I need a bunch in silk turquoise.

No goo. Iirc it’s elemental worlds that have the goo kernals

2 Likes

sad news. I have been waiting for that color. oh well thanks for the reply :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Holy tough sledding for this gleam! How much are you gonna get ?!

1 Like

I’d like to get at least 300-400 I think… enough to make a little glass and gleam stuff, and maybe line a small body of water too. This color should look quite nice as deco gleam I think, maybe even use that to line a small pond with. :slight_smile: Question will be how long I stick with it, I want to mine the Blink exo more, other exos might drop that I want to hit, and all.

Ugh time to get my usual amount. If anyone wants to stop by and say hi. I’ll be smashing my head into my keyboard for 16 hours

3 Likes

Fante the Gleam destroyer, Baby Cookie gives you a :cookie:

2 Likes

I can happily zone out mining it, it is only that there is so much else I want to do as well, and being the workweek time a little more limited now… get a few hundred more pieces of gleam, or go get some more blink? Decisions decisions! :thinking:

1 Like

See I was gonna get some blink. Until this gleam happened :confused:

2 Likes

Luckily the Blink exo has a lot left - still tons, great spots, though in fairness I also saw a few places that were unlike any I’ve seen before. Not just Swiss cheese: massive caverns of complete destruction! :open_mouth: I mean, I thought I took everything… yikes… :laughing:

If you were just needing a smaller amount of blink, let me know how much, I’d be happy to hide 10-30 somewhere.

1 Like

With the single-block-in-rock gleam pattern, it makes me think there should be the ‘gravel pits’ with gleam in them - have any of those been found?