Unable to connect

I am currently unable to connect to any worlds. Upon logging in I was unable to see a world in the sky from the sanctum. My warp only tells me that it timed out, and every saved location I have says currently unavailable. I am able to switch characters however none of them are able to leave the sanctum. I’m on PS4. I have been fortunate enough to not have any issues up until this point. But now I’m completely unable to play. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Edit I can occasionally see the world in the sky but still unable to connect to any worlds.
This is the first time I’ve tried to play since my system 1.06 yesterday

I get this pretty often. Have you tried force closing the game, option button then close app in the PS4 home menu?

Every time I get that I do that as well as give the system a full power cycle. It works for me and I’m finally able to connect to the worlds again.

I am still unable to connect to any worlds at all. I have done pretty much everything I can think of on my end. Including a soft initialize on my playstation. If I’m still unable to play at all when I’m off work this afternoon I’ll admittedly be quite irritated.

Is it similar to the issues in this forum topic?

Yes verysimilar. The first screenshot is exactly the message I get. However I’m unable to connect on any character.