Unable to teleport to friends or planet Beckon

Just as the title says, I am unable to teleport to friends or the planet Beckon, specifically. When I get ready to open warp I am greeted with, “Cannot open warp”. Friends, I am unable to warp to regardless of location.

Warp location attempts:
Beckon beacon location- 1,228N 887E (Altitude 65)
Beckon location- 1,389N 800E

At first I thought there was a distance issue as I am currently on Cephonex Merika, so I removed skills in order to max out Blink Jump. Still didn’t work, so I ended up wasting the skill removal items. I then decided, “Maybe if I go back the way I came?”, which meant I warped t o Biitula, then attempted to warp to Beckon. Still no dice and I’m also out 300 coin. Currently, I am at a loss on what to do. I have wasted precious skill removal items and coin in an attempt to get back to my main beacon, where all of my stuff is, obviously.

Any help or information will be greatly appreciated.

How many blocks of warp conduit are you using and what are the dimensions? Did you fuel your main camp?

2x2 and I tried 4x4, neither worked. And yes, beacon is fueled for 13 weeks.

Also, I have no issues porting anywhere else.

Hey im having the same issue but on the other side. I can’t portal from Maryx to Cephonex Merika. Both my beacon and previous warp location show up as “cannot open warp”.

Maybe the world is full? That’s why you can’t warp in.

World only shows 37 active players “new users are limited to only three posts :(”

1 Like

The world is not full. More people on Cephonex than Beckon.

Any of you able to get to a PS hub and try using those portals? I am not sure what else would be the problem. If you got coin, warp skills then yet unable to get there? Not sure.

Also need to make note that I am unable to port from Sanctum as well.

Number or shape of warp conduits shouldn’t be an issue.

That’s what I’m going to try to do next, but that’s still a lot of money for something that should work :c

Yeah I don’t see why you can’t warp… Maybe @Steggs101 is around that could help?

You said you’re going from Merika to Beckon?

1 Like

Currently, yes. But I am also unable to port to Beckon via Sanctum & Biitula. Pretty sure I just can’t warp to Beckon.

Let me try this!

Looks like 8 jumps :thinking:

With points in blink jump I should just be able to warp, no?

So that portal tier system is interesting, but why would I have been able to reach Cephonex without having to make the tier 2 and tier 3 jump prior?

1 Like

could be due to lag lot off lag complains today at embassy