Undo Machine

No XP. You are undoing something. I am fine no XP.

Do you track any material in the item at this point after the craft? Or (for example) does even an Iron hammer show no materials on any level beyond just the name having the word “iron” in it?

I would be happy with this also. Get some iron bars back. Don’t even care about the sticks.

1. Add “bottled exp” to the game; the ability to bottle exp and sell it

2. Require “bottled exp” to uncraft things.

Edit: you wouldn’t be able to drink bottled exp; once bottled it can never be used again for leveling.

Not if was given to you or you found it OR you bought it. Maybe you find the finished product to be cheaper than buying all the mats. So you buy to decraft.

I’m happy with no Xp gain for decraft. But that doesn’t address the issues of Recrafting. You would have to lose mats upon every de craft. So RE craft for the Xp takes some earning back some mats on your own.

If we had a wood chipper, we could toss in chairs, signs, doors, tables, poles, etc and get twisted timber back :smile:
It would be funny if it spit out some random colors too.

4 Likes

I would be fine with no xp given. I’m not wanting that. Just the mats, even if it is a reduced amount. (50-75% is fair). There have been times that I’ve made refined stone and wanted to break it back down to make brick. I hated that the only options were to either sell it (with no guarantee that someone would buy it), or use the chrysominter.
I would love the ability to break stuff down to components.