Unknown error (503)

I just bought the game but I can’t get in because of this. Plz help a brother out.

you try to start the game over steam ? or direct over the *.exe file ?
If you try to start it over steam all is correct.

If you cant start the game try to reinstall it (delete the game and install new).

If you still cant start the game after reinstall pls post your game log here, so the dev`s can help you much easier.

Path to the Boundless Log File (boundless_log.txt):
C:\Users\ {Your Windows User Name} \AppData\Local\Turbulenz\Boundless
if you cant see the AppData Folder, press Windows Key+R at the same time to open the cmd and write in %appdata% (the % belong to the input command) and press ENTER, now its open the AppData Folder in a new Explorer window, now just enter Local\Turbulenz\Boundless

The log filecan you open with editor,word,notpad etc.

i tried both but i’ll reinstall and try again, otherwise i’ll post the log as you said.

i have short edit the last post for easier find the file if you dont see hidden files

1 Like

i just try to start game but i get an error too, before 2-3 hours i played some hours but i had a 1-2k ping and it was nearly not possible to play. so i think the problem is not your game. i think the server are still offline ^^

so i think you need still wait till the dev`s start the server new.

noooooooo, I was looking forward to playing this game so much… well I guess it can’t be helped, I’ll just get a good night sleep and play tomorrow! Thanks for your help though, I appreciate it! :smiley:

1 Like

Error 503 appears to be the code used for when no connection to the server is found. Come back tomorrow and try again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds like a few people were having connection issues.

Is it still happening now?

I just logged in like 2 minutes ago and everything seems to be working :ok_hand:

1 Like

Ok great.

If the problem happens again - please share a log file.

yesterday the server had some problems in the afternooon i had a 1-2k ping if i stand still in the game ^^ (and only in game i had this bad ping) now, in the night the server was complete offline. now all is ok