Unplayable :(

I have been getting an unplayable connection all morning. I was on a Vandi I and then Biitula and Ceph.

Restarted my modem and all that but I am still getting it. Making it very difficult to refuel portals and I have a lot to do. Its happening every 2 minutes.

2 Likes

Are you on PC?, if yes I suggest you to delete Steam download cache sometimes it solve problems.

1 Like

Seems to have settled down. Not sure what that was all about. :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

I am on PS4 and oh boy all 4 of us is getting it so bad. And I blue screened 3 times… that’s not normal for me.

2 Likes

I am on PC. I found this happening in places where there are lots of portals. TNT hub almost unplayable at times.

In settings, I turned everything related to portal rendering to its lowest possible setting. Problem solved for me.

Only downside is blurry looking through portals.

1 Like

I know what your saying but for this to happen to the 4 of us not at the same time and on different worlds and we all don’t live in the same state. This is not just a TNT thing. Cuz yeah I do that when it gets real bad. I even have a video I took just from almost 24 hours ago. Have not posted but do have of when I was not able to use my grapple at all it would yo-yo me all over and it’s not a hook shot but it would have me go back and forth and my friends just see me just standing there :joy: my point is, that this unplayable stuff got worse for me since they went down. I hope it fixes its self… also I will add it’s not my Internet because of it was my husband next to me would not be able to play his games nice and smoothly and he’s on PS4 as well. Just wanted to explane a bit more what’s going on. Sorry for the long message.

1 Like

I’ve never really had any major connection issues in Boundless up until the last couple weeks. Hunts are now unplayable and portal hubs are unplayable at times. It also seems to be worse for me after the maintenance.

1 Like

I didn’t have any issue this morning or last night when i was playing, both in portal hubs and just building/digging. I wonder what could be the source

1 Like

My child’s have bad connections or even can’t enter a portal on Sov world when someone is gathering and spam bombing, probably one of the problem, not sure if it’s the same thing for permanent worlds :man_shrugging:

We had maintenance yesterday which should have cleared up these issues.

4 Likes

Looks like the servers are acting up again. In some planets I am fine and others are just unplayable.

2 Likes

Yeah noticed the sandstorms are really bad once again.

Also was walking through Dragons high tier hubs. I wasn’t rushing. Walked through one. Lagged. Servers said unplayable connection & some how ended up on the roof outside lol.

Also there’s an increase in lag and freezing on hunts as well which is getting worse.

The servers are due a restart it looks.

2 Likes

Can confirm planets that dont cause issues on our end normally, start to get instable connection.

I can also confirm this and that Alnitans is all white again. Not the normal white that rotates out but solid white that does not go away.

1 Like

Think that time has come we need to inform support.

1 Like