Unstable Connections between AU servers and EU Servers

I tried to get to Munteen VII from Vena V via a portal. However EU Central is unstable from an AU server atm. I don’t have any saved locations that are none EU or None AU. The portal in the sanctum isn’t big enough to get from Munteen VII to AU and would cost around 500c to do so. So I am essentially stuck which means I can’t play the game at all. The servers need rebooting. I have tried reloading the game and rebooting my modem.

I was just on both all sets of servers and noticed no real latency issues. Likely you are having a connection issue between your home and the set of servers. I have noticed that sometimes Internet connections between you and them can cause lag beyond your just local modem connection.

It would help if you could ping each server. You may have had no problems, but unless you live in Australia and was trying to connect to Munteen from Vena V, your experience in erroneous. It is well known that Australian Broadband sucks, but it’s no slower than all the I other times I play without a problem. You said you had no problems, but if don’t live in Australia, chances are you are accessing server routers that I am not.

Of course I wouldn’t be accessing the same routes since I live in California. But, I was on the server so at least the last 2-3 hops plus the server are the same. So what I was trying to explain is your request to reboot the server would not help because the issue was not there since I was on the same AU server as you.

There is a page showing Server Health but the Devs have not released IPs for us to ping. http://status.playboundless.info/