Update Video - C++ Build

Well, I finally made a video again and some of you might want to check it out^^ (Warning: Could contain foreign languages!)

9 Likes

Like your video (you cover everything important) but the “Schweizerdeutsch” hurts my ears 
 even if i’m german :smiley:

3 Likes

xD At least I’ve covered everything^^

2 Likes

My german skills are nto good enough to keep up with this ^.^

Believe me, most germans german skills are not good enough to keep up with this xD Especially since it’s Swissgerman and not german^^
But thanks for trying^^

1 Like

I can hardly keep up with normal german. :smiley:

Text based it goes fine but noral speech is often a bit too fast to follow :smile:

I have the same problem with dutch^^ Except that I don’t know any words which are completely different in dutch^^

1 Like

i am from german, and its not so easy to understand him, he is from Switzerland and they have no plain german ^^

@KuroKuma you can make glas with sand ^^

to be fair, not even germany has plain german in most parts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And thanks^^ I thought it should work but didn’t test it beforehand^^

i never say this ^^ as example i speak no plain german, if i speak i have a accent that everyone can here, but i think it is still better to understand as Swissgerman^^

but still video is nice ^^

1 Like

I only have problems understanding austrians xD

And thanks^^

You ever speak with a real Bavaria, than you know what is hard to understand :wink:

1 Like

@KuroKuma Do you speak Dutch? That would be so cool. Since I live in the Netherlands

No sadly not^^ but I can understand a lot because swissgerman and dutch are sometimes very similar.

Do if i were to talk to you, you would understand me?

I’m not sure. I doubt it. I can understand a lot if it’s written and I can read it twice or three times. But spoken is much more difficult.

1 Like

Is it only because the languages are very similar or did you studied Dutch for a bit?

It’s only because they are very similar^^
I can speak several languages but dutch isn’t one of them.

1 Like

My basic german and mother tongue english make it so I can understand ‘barely’, it’s interesting trying to understand a language from almost scratch.

2 Likes

Finally I could see it with sound (at work we have no speakers at the PC) and well, let me answer you in german, cuz I would just not find the right words in english 

Hehehe, immer wieder krass wie sehr mich das schwiizerdĂŒtsche zugleich fasziniert und mich zum Weglachen bringt ^^. Habe soweit alles verstanden, was der faszinierende Part ist, wo ich doch nur einmal fĂŒr ein paar Tage unter deines gleichen war. Herrlich wie adaptiv doch so ein Hirn funktionieren kann. Lustigerweise darf ich mich auch nicht darauf konzentrieren, denn etweder es geht von selbst oer gar net ^^ 
 Aber zum Weglachen: Eure Sprache klingt einfach komisch, und ich kann mir nicht helfen - es wird sich nie Ă€ndern. Wenn ich es unterdrĂŒcke kommt immer noch ein Schmunzeln, was damals echt schlecht war, da ich mit einer Schweizerin angebĂ€ndelt hatte wo ich dort war. Zum GlĂŒck Sprach sie grĂ¶ĂŸtenteils Hochdeutsch mit Akzent, was mich komischerweise magisch anzog ^^ Aber nichts desto trotz: Cooles Video, sauber geschnitten und gute Bild und Ton QualitĂ€t! :wink:

1 Like