Updated Workshop and Medieval City! #11

Atuubio!

Another day, another upload! I have been working on this since December 30th and happy to inform that the workshop is done, at least for the time being! It could be a bit better but it will definitely cater for all my current needs!

Also got to start building on the city that will surround the castle. You will be able to see what kind of theme and feel I am going for, as I also included the first 3-4 buildings of the city! Let me know what you think!

I am currently at the time of posting this video at 49 subscribers - who wants to be the 50th subscriber for this massive milestone? :smiley:

As per usual, thank you so much for the great feedback on the last episode and all the kind words! Episode 10 was one of the best performing videos on my channel to date and I am so grateful for each and everyone of you watching! Thank you!

Make sure to comment what you thought about this one. And as always, please let me know if there is anything you would like to see me do or build, all ideas are valuable!

On a completely different topic!
I have made a discord that is mainly for myself. This is a discord that I store screenshots of clever and amazing ideas of furniture and other ideas made by people in the Boundless community! The idea is for me to have quick access to inspiration when I need it as the screenshot thread is quite slow and can be hard to find the ideas I am looking for! I was considering posting a separate post about it on the forum but will do a test run on this before making a separate thread. If you are interested, you can check it out! More info on landing page!

Anyway, thank you once again and have a great weekend!

Br,
Quimby

12 Likes

Good stuff brother, the whole settlement is really coming along nicely! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

It’s looking so good!

1 Like

Thanks fellas! The city is where this place really comes to life! Got so many things I want to build but so little time to do all I want to do :sweat_smile:

Party time! I just saw we had broke 50 subscribers! :tada::tada: Thank you all for making my days so much better! You are the best! :heart:

1 Like