Updates and game improvements

Hi everyone,

Just a few suggestions that I think would help improve the game.

1- allow for configuration of compass cluttering especially in PS4- this is a nightmare and makes it hard to run as a hunt leader.
2- introduce master guild portal fuel station that allows you to guild align portals and fuel them from master source.
3. Allow cubit or plot transfer between players.
4. Chisel transform machine for mass transform
5. Introduce boss creatures for elite drops

4 Likes

None of those are specific to PS/4 players, and only the first has a third-party hack available to PC players.

3 Likes

its not a hack on pc the json files are open / no password lock etc its just changing ui values

+1 To the Transform machine!

I’ve seen it suggested multiple times over the past year or more and I’d give my first born if it helped make it happen sooner rather than later. (btw, my first born is 23 years old, self sufficient and very hard working.)

No XP would be expected to be gained from using the machine from my point of view as it would seriously increase the speed in which I could get things done. This QoL improvement would be worth more than any XP possibly could be.

I’m not one to beg but… PLEASE, Devs… Have mercy on us and give us this machine, I double beg you!!! :pray:

1 Like