US WEST Portal hub: Berlyn Township

Us West is now officially linked together! From the Berlyn Township, you can directly reach Elopor and Nashril, as well as many other warps through Solum.

I gotta say, that second pic looks like a great promotional pic for the Facebook / Twitter :wink:

14 Likes

Don’t undersell yourself, they both look like great promotional pics!

3 Likes

@Havok40k man that is spectacular! I am epsilo for a little longer trying to get a few more topaz then I will be home to Berlyn. So excited to come see the portal. I was about the leave Berlyn thinking I was the last man in an abandoned town. Great work @Havok40k!

Just used you portal to Solum @Havok40k. met Dzchan94, Karokendo and Xakorik there to donate to the Temple project there. PG is looking aweome! :star2: Must see folks!

1 Like

Been a bit wiped out lately from my new jobs, but berlyn is steadily transforming. Still waiting on a few plot owners to get back in touch with me, but we may have to work around them.

I’ll have to get around to some building soon, spent most of my time thus far exploring. Any plots left in the Berlyn township your portal to Solum (Pixel Gate) is located in?

Yes, quite a few. Also planning to make some expansions to the town itself so there should be more prime locations to occupy soon

1 Like