Username Change Please

It would be really cool if we could change our username both here on the forums and in the game. I’m lumped with my very first steam username and dear oh dear, it sucks!

6 Likes

For now you can create alt account with different nick.

but… but… my badges. lol. I can cope for now, but it would be nice if it was implemented in the future.Thank you.

3 Likes

I believe we are planning on allowing players to rename their initial character. No ETA on this just yet.

10 Likes

You can rename it, I’m pretty sure:

• Make an alt
  • Switch to that alt
  • Open up the switching menu for your main character: you should be able to rename it now

(At least that’s what I remember doing)

1 Like

I made an alt character on the game and was really happy I could do that, kudos to the devs, be super nice if we could change our names here too. I am neither complex, nor a rogue :joy: But that GT was so many years ago when I sadly decided it sounded cool - it doesn not sound cool. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Oh, doh, and I completely misread your OP - was thinking about just the game :frowning:

Glad the in-game thing worked!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

it doesnt, but it’s… erm… complex? :wink:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: Micrososft assigned it to me allllll those years ago when I got an xbox and it kinda stuck

2 Likes

you need the alts because skillpoints are limited
oh and hope to see you soon in the want to be city

2 Likes

I think I’ve been there already. I went to Aquatopia today to buy some fossil to make iron tools :slight_smile: I have made an alt and use that as my main. I’ve never been one to have more than one character whether it’s ESO, BDO, Ark or whatever so it kind of annoys me that we can’t have all the skills on one character which means I’ll absolutely have to have more than one. I’m not into being in big groups with a hierarchy and prefer to play solo or with just a few people.

i can play with one caracter
if i would use a second one it would be purely for crafting im level 50 but it worked good on level 25 to im a fighter builder specialized in shovels :smile:

Yeah I’ve been working on my crafting mostly, and making my equiptment a tad bit better when mining. I’ve stuck largely to the same are in Solus although I may move on soon in order to find more things. I’ve got plenty of coal, copper, and iron now and I’ve been really lucky with tech stuff. Not finding much of anything else now so a move is on the cards soon.