Users Choice Marble at Naeah's Nook!

I can never decide which awesome color to do next. So, I have chosen a sedi color from each planet tier and decided to let you guys choose!! This color will be featured in my shop for two weeks. While I ready the next set!! Maybe longer…I haven’t decided yet. Lol. If you want to see which color won visit Naeah’s Nook in DK Mall in three days!! If this seems to be a popular poll I may continue it. :smiley: This poll will remain for 24 hours. Others will run longer but I need something to do.

• Rust Violet
  • Stale Turquoise
  • Warm Red
  • Warm Blue
  • Luminous Red

0 voters

3 Likes

Could you add a screenshot with each color for comparison purposes? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually, it seems I won’t be able to keep it a surprise as I can’t see the results either. I thought as the poll creator I would be able to see it. But it seems not. So I will have to make it visible. That’s a bit of a bummer. I will see about adding color screenshots.

Guess it will be a surprise to me too!! Lol.

Here’s the best I can do for now for colors. I will keep this in mind for future polls and make sure I have samples of the actual marble colors.
Rust Violet
20200703085344_11
Stale Turquoise
20200703085401_11
Warm Red
20200703085843_11
Warm Blue
20200703085434_111
Luminous Red
20200703085447_11

Thanks, updated my vote in the poll :slight_smile:

1 Like

It seems we have a tie. So, a few more votes would be greatly appreciated. Lol.

1 Like

stale turquoise it is so!! :sunglasses:

I’m actually kind of sad!! But I am the maker…so I DO WHAT I WANT!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Actually, I only voted because I thought maybe I needed to in order to see the votes. My first poll creation and all. Will be a learning process for me. Lol.

1 Like

next level of poll mastery is affecting the results… :grin:

Idk about that, but next level of lag mastery is affecting the chiseling of the winner. :rage::sob::scream:

1 Like

need to get to the next level of chisel mastery that allows to ignore lag :metal:

1 Like

I would pay real money for that level of mastery.

1 Like

I have decided to call it “Marble of the Month” and the first very small batch is now available with matching brick. It is a very small amount so don’t go rushing over just yet. Just wanted to give yall a preview of the color :smiley: I will be adding more all day, unstable connection willing.

7 Likes