Vacation Home builders.. Competition? Winners Announced!

your decor certainly gave your house a location theme

2 Likes

Thank you! I was going with an Italian Villa theme… my dream vacation is to tour Italy by train and visit all the wine regions… :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for hosting this and for inspiring so many ideas!! :heart: I typically avoid attempting roofs. Doing a small space and theme pushed me to try new things. Thank you and Congratulations to everyone! - Git

4 Likes

I’d like my coin to go to @Shadykatt34 and @BoundlessBlitz. The 175k is in the basket. There build was absolutely amazing. When came on and saw there build. I was like daaaaaaaam. I better pick up my game a little here. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

All the builds were awesome though. I know creeped through them all. :ok_hand::ok_hand::v::beers::metal::skull:

13 Likes

@georgegroeg thanks for your vote lol lol
I loved your build and I’m glad you won!
@BoundlessBlitz was the brain behind this one. I helped a little, so I want her to take all the coin :joy:

Everyone did a fantastic job on their builds for sure. A lot of creativity and a great gathering.

Congratulations to all the winners :partying_face::hugs:

8 Likes

Congratulations all and nice work!

2 Likes

That’s really kind of you @georgegroeg, thank you.
It must have been a tough decision, all the builds were amazing. I was cheeky to take a few ideas from them also :joy:.
Also a big thank you to @Shadykatt34 and other friends for helping me see my vision.
I really enjoyed this contest, I hope to see you all in the next contest :v::heart:.

6 Likes