VALHALLA looking for Guild members to build beautiful world

The Vikings Guild is looking for new active players to join in on the fun. We have a huge new Sovereign World with beautiful purple hues and builders are needed. The planet name is Valhalla and portal is at TNT on top row East side. Hope to see ya soon.

Thanks,
Vikings Guild

7 Likes

Is beard required
Also would like To get info…

Who fuels the planet. (what if she/he cant fuel For some reason) do you have backup plans

How many members there is atm that actually plays.

2 Likes

I fuel the planet and it is paid up for 4 months and I will not be letting it go for I have moved everything there. Just myself and one other person right now.

1 Like

And Beards are very welcome.

4 Likes

I see your post was about 3hrs ago. That would put the time at 2:00am here. So I’m guessing you guys/gals are an EU guild?

What times of day do you play?

1 Like

Really off topic… Is that Fal In your profile pic. The gun i mean

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Nice planet and builds.

6 Likes

Is Valhalla Nocta also yours?
It super pretty. I see it every night from my home on biitula.
The river pattern is quite unique.

Very nice build! Do you have a discord set up for your guild?

We do have a discord channel, I had no idea there was another Valhalla planet, I only have the one named Valhalla.

1 Like

I’ve seen both of the planets from my treehouse on biitula! :smiley: Pretty from the treehouse!

1 Like

EST time zone mostly but tend to stay up way to late building so all time zones welcome.

3 Likes

Hahaha that is soooo easy to do in this game! Lose track of time. Just one more mass craft…haha

2 Likes

Thank you for posting the pics for me, :smile:

2 Likes

Hey check out new build. Would love new members to help build to big city…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yup the planet is so nice, i go there to gather safely.

2 Likes

Planet now has 63/64 regions setup for speedhunts.

2 Likes

Could you please post a link to your discord? Sanks!

1 Like
2 Likes