Valhalla world hub network

Valhalla Hub Update

First, I want to thank TNT for the many years of hosting a wonderful Portal Network for the Community. We never would have considered expanding while TNT was up and running because we respected and loved their network. Now that they have announced their portal closing and many players have come to us with concerns, we have decided to expand our Portal Hub. We invite players to host portals to their own home world Hubs. We have many portal spots available for those who want them. We have had a hub for many years, we hope this will help the community get to where they want to go. If you are interested in opening a portal to your home world or your Sovereigns contact me (Izzabell) or Hazard (Mallsecurity) to get a token. We love and appreciate all the nice people in the game and can’t wait to see you soon. Have a nice day and stay BOUNDLESS!
PS: if you have a concern or complanet please messge us privitly on fourms/discord or in game we will not be answering questions about access to planet on this post you can also ask a freind to messge us if you are not able to.
Vikings Guild Leaders
Izzabell
Hazard

8 Likes
  1. VALHALLA NEW World hub is open access next to t6 portal hub upstairs in old hub ask , @glr (mallsecurity) @Izzabell , @Nalidragon for new portal coin if you have a portal up on VALHALLA ALREADY. Anyone in portal networks we run from VALHALLA HUB should be fine we will move the portals from old hub to new hub I will give you a free stack of Oort shards for the inconvenience if you are one of the players moving portals to New hub. If you do not see me online just message me in game or in discord so I make sure you get the orrt shards . (edited)

2. [12:43 AM]

ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS MESSGE PRIVITALY ON FOURMS OR IN GAME

4 Likes

![2

10 Likes

Looks great!

4 Likes

Very pretty!

1 Like

Great hunt to follow the new Hub!! Had fun!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome back hunt :slight_smile: I know it was just for me :slight_smile: The very last meteor had 37 on it…

3 Likes

Looks nice. But there’s always room for improvement. :wink:

Valhalla world hub network thank you to all who have opened a portal to hub a few spots left to host worlds and we added a few more personal portal spots for anyone looking for one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

VALHALLA hub network has only a few world portals left to fill thank you all again for helping the boudless world’S have multiple ways to get around planets :).

1 Like