Video: First look at the new grass rendering and some new textures

You could lose a small person in that grass.

What if someone hides in the grass, sneaks up to you and grabs your booty? I’m scared of this game now ;-;

He just wants the booty. Some people just can’t help themselves around the booty.

This game should be called “booty online”
10/10 would buy
-ign

Booty grab simulator 2015

*booty grab simulator 2015 online
you forgot the online :smiley:

Huh, makes me think of seed pods.

Will there be different types of motions depending on how strong the wind may be? Like a harsh bend during a storm or something?
I think that would be pretty cool.

Wind may also effect the grabbing hook/swing perhaps.

I think that would just be annoying more than anything.

Well the grabling hook is kinda op.

It’s useful, i wouldn’t consider it op because its not really more powerful than anything else. It just provides tons of mobility. In theory it’s the same thing as the grappling hooks in terraria just In 3d space. Perhaps later on they will decide to make it harder to get.

Yes - a balance pass is coming that will spoil everyones fun!! :wink:

nooo!!!

well. if there was a slighly faster retraction and extention time i could use it like i use worms swinging ropes.

Perhaps if it used consumable rope rather than infinite uses?

It would add a bit of a challenge though, using the wind direction to your benefit sometimes, maybe for a quicker getaway in a pinch. Of course it wouldn’t always be in effect, just to give the weather a bigger impact other than just ambiance.
I think it would be an interesting game mechanic.

especially if they add gliders / wings. making it so people can only fly if they have the wind behind them, and it might change at any point.

Definitely, like updrafts and currents. That would be really neat.

True, I’ve grown to like the idea. Maybe if there were periods with no wind,

Of course, like I said it could vary with the weather and possibly the world’s. Maybe the sky world’s would have a more constant one to make it easier to get to the different floating islands. Or in the water world where there aren’t any obstacles to keep the kind down.