Visual bug

ive stumble upon a visual bug. character model hand is all the time in the air even when i equip ayny tool it dont get rendered oir if it does its in weird position (pic below)in the hand.and cant use it.

Were you carrying out some kind of emote at the time?

um i dont understand what u mean by carrying an emote :slight_smile: if you mean /laugh /wave etc no i didnt used any of those at that time.
i was using spanner to repair coils. then wanted to switch to other tool and this happened.

What methods were you using to switch items in game? I’ve not been able to reproduce this so far.

if i have it the tool i want to use on the wheel already then just scrolling with scroll in mouse but if the tool is not on the wheel then i drag it from inv to the slot. and that was in this case i dragged the tool from the inv onto the slot on the wheel. Just to mention i did this a lot of times but this is the first time something like this happened to me. with this hand in the air.

So i assume it is very rarely occuring bug, or there is some special chain of action needed to trigger it. ill try testing it more. if ill find any way to reproduce this ill post the info here.

Your gumby is showing you respect with a fist bump. He hasn’t put his hand down cause you’ve left him hangin…

1 Like

hehe xD so it seems :smiley:

1 Like

found another glitch

weird mats list :slight_smile:

tried to cancel white meta bricks. i canceled 1 or 2 and on next and all others i see now this.

My mom always told me, if the wind changes I’m gonna get stuck that way.

You’ve hit the same issue as the forum topic below:

1 Like

found this today. this is deco umbris. it has weird white strip when u chisel it with slope chisel.

That does look strange. Okay, cheers for the screenshot, I’ll add it to the bug database.

1 Like

anytime :slight_smile: ^^