Visual search survey

When I saw the test, i thought in the training sections were unproportional more x, so it could lead you to the assumption that you miss a lot in the other sections. But I guess it’s just what they want, you should imagine x, where is no x at all.

Okay except one x that I also saw :smiley: :smiley:

But it doesn’t matter how the letters are aligned. I don’t understand what you mean^^

i guess i failed there.

I got probably >5 x’s doing different stuff.

look at it and consentrate to see an x and yal see one like it pops up in black lines

consentrate on the image midle

Yea thats an illusion and a side effect of the how the letters are arranged but not at all what they intended.
If you saw that “X” and klicked on the “yes there is an X in this image” then you’ve failed the test spectacularly.

lol i cliced yes on all

And also diluted the survey while you were at it.

If he pressed yes on all of it, and it wasn’t intentioned it will probably be sorted out because of the large possibility of not having understod the survey.

I hope so^^

Half of the pictures at least where with a very obvious X or no x at all probably as you need pictures giving an obvious result to cross check with what peopel answered to make sure that they fit a normal psychological profile.

That is how I would do from a scientific standpoint at least. You need to have results from something that is not in direct correlation to the experiment, to make sure that it is the actualy experiment giving an effect and not something that slightly relates to it.

Now that you mention that. I suppose my result will get filtered out too since I’ve only seen one X in total^^

I am just saying that there is probably some pictures to make sure there is not other factors having an influence on the test. maybe there was an X in all pictures with exeption of those that was used for cross checking to make sure that people didn’t jsut repeadetly press the “saw X” button

Yea there are multiple ways to check that.